BLACK FRIDAY 2012

If i was to buy 2 copies of 2k13 when walmart restocks for $25 .. with hopes of exchanging them for wwe13 & assassins creed at best buy, toys r us etc. What are the chances they'd do an even exchange since they are all of equal value $59.99 ??

Best buy has an unadvertised deals section online today. (according to their email) Kinda underwhelming tho. >D

Last edited:
If you're eligible for an upgrade call sprint and ask to speak to retentions. Tell your situation and see what they can do. If your contract is almost up, tell them you're thinking of going to another company. They will probably honor the price for you.

I thought the 49$ was for new customers? when I added the item to my cart it showed a $500 price tag I believe (I'm not eligible for upgrade as of yet either).

Upgrades are eligible too, their inventory system just makes no sense to choose reserve in store and/or the Store owner was ************ me because he didn't want to sell it at that price.

I was able to get it from amazonwireless.com no problem for $48, just backordered for a week or 2. Try that, if not at least wirefly.com was $149 upgrade but if you aren't eligible yet, it'll charge you full price. Idk what is going on at Bestbuy stores, I'd assume Sam's Club is sold out by now too, they had all carriers for 96 cents

DrJays has an extra 50% off http://www.drjays.com/shop/G1-R2959...ign=DRJ-121125-black friday weekend sale- usa use code 50BLK :x

Amazon just pulled a **** move. I bought a camera on thanksgiving since it was $200 off. Now they lowered the price $100 more. Bought to ship this thing back and re-buy it.

I'm hoping to get a deal on a wall mount for a 60 inch come monday. i know their not even that much to begin with on amazon i can get one for about 30 shipped, but hey if i can get more of a discount why not.. i doubt it tho ill have to wait and see

Last edited:
Amazon has discounts $10-$25 off of new releases for games. While not $25, they have madden and fifa at 35

So I got a Madden on BF at Walmart for $25 but they were out of 2k13. Wondering if they would let me exchange Madden 13 for NBA 2k even though the BF deal is over.

So I got a Madden on BF at Walmart for $25 but they were out of 2k13. Wondering if they would let me exchange Madden 13 for NBA 2k even though the BF deal is over.

Same here. I should've bought all the $25 games and returned to try to swap out for BlOPS2 or something later.

Lids cyber monday started right now..get 30% off of $30 or more & free shipping on orders of $25 or more .code is Cyber 30 ..

Upgrades are eligible too, their inventory system just makes no sense to choose reserve in store and/or the Store owner was ************ me because he didn't want to sell it at that price.
I was able to get it from amazonwireless.com no problem for $48, just backordered for a week or 2. Try that, if not at least wirefly.com was $149 upgrade but if you aren't eligible yet, it'll charge you full price. Idk what is going on at Bestbuy stores, I'd assume Sam's Club is sold out by now too, they had all carriers for 96 cents
DrJays has an extra 50% off http://www.drjays.com/shop/G1-R2959...ign=DRJ-121125-black friday weekend sale- usa use code 50BLK :x

on amazonwireless, when i choose I have an individual account, price shows up as 99.99 (not eligible for upgrade until March 2013)....still a decent price I think. I hate my Nexus S 4G so I will sell it.

Am I forced to extend my contract for another 2 years though? I don't think I would want to do that, reception is poor in my area. -_-

Last edited:
Hypebeast.com's shop has Incase accessories and they're having a Black Friday Sale.
30% off with code HBGIVING12

Slept.:smh:.Missed both codes just followed their twitter this Saturday.Needed cases for the iphone 5
Hopefully they drop a code for Cyber Monday (SMS notification SET)

bF pick-ups: Sony 3D Monitor x Forza Horizon x 12 month Xbox Live
btw: Hypebeast.com is having 50% off tomorrow

homie went in line to get 2k and got 2 copies of black ops 2 for 25$ each :nthat: :nthat: register person suppose to put bo2 for 38 :x :smh: :smokin

imma need you to elaborate fam

yo fam my bad for the late reply. yeah my friend lined up at like 5 at wal mart when the lines start opening up at 8, person at the register mis-rang the bo2, but supposedly other people got it for 25 too?

on amazonwireless, when i choose I have an individual account, price shows up as 99.99 (not eligible for upgrade until March 2013)....still a decent price I think. I hate my Nexus S 4G so I will sell it.

Am I forced to extend my contract for another 2 years though? I don't think I would want to do that, reception is poor in my area. -_-
Yes upgrading extends your contract for 2 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom