BLACK FRIDAY 2012

went to the att store on friday cuz my gs2 was messed up. went in to get the nokia lumia 920 which was on sale for 49$ and i had to pay 250$ in early upgrade fees + another 36$ fee

i knew this ahead of time... but i wasnt expecting the dude to come out the back office with my phone to tell me his manager told him to waive the 36$ fee + the 49$ phone price, and the 250$ in fees i was going to spend anyway for upgrading before i was eligible, i ended up getting in accessories

walked away with a new phone, beats by dre head phones, car charger and 2 cases. 
pimp.gif

easily the best black friday i can remember. and i had gotten the bred iv's earlier that morning. 

Damn it.

Missed out on the James Bond 50 years collection set on blu-ray for $99 on amazon yesterday :smh:

Last edited:
the fact that i didnt get nba 2k13 is disappointing as hell. i do not want to pay more for it SMH

My xbox elite's power adaptor has gone out. I was wondering if I could buy another xbox from walmart and swap out the power adaptors (maybe even the console too) and return it without notice? Will rep.

My xbox elite's power adaptor has gone out. I was wondering if I could buy another xbox from walmart and swap out the power adaptors (maybe even the console too) and return it without notice? Will rep.

you could, or just buy the adapter outright at gamestop used or something. Couldn't be more than 20 bucks used.

They rarely plug things in to see if they work though, especially at walmart. You could prob get away with it pretty easily. Thats a good amount of work though for my time. I'd rather just pay the 20 and get on with my day.

you could, or just buy the adapter outright at gamestop used or something. Couldn't be more than 20 bucks used.

They rarely plug things in to see if they work though, especially at walmart. You could prob get away with it pretty easily. Thats a good amount of work though for my time. I'd rather just pay the 20 and get on with my day.
I think gamestop doesn't carry the NEWEST xbox 360 (elite slim or w.e.) power adaptor but they carry the 1st generation. I'll look into it though. Thank you

slightly upset that i didn't buy a laptop on black friday.

my current laptop ended up crapping out YESTERDAY :smh:

missed out on a MBP for $962 on amazon. :\

360 sold out smh. could i exchange the ps3 for a 360 anywhere?

toysrus.com has 50% if u buy black ops 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom