BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Got a 360 holiday bundle for $200 a few days ago :smokin Can't wait till it gets in my hands

fedex lost my package :stoneface: :lol: :smh:

i don't even know what to say...already spoke to amazon and they said they'll ship out again if i don't get it in 2 days

My vita bundle, jambox and GTA came in. Waiting on my newer camera to come in and the tv should be here today. Was supposed to come yesterday, but I wasn't available to sign it.

I'm holding out for the best PS3 deal I can find. Hope I don't regret not copping the $200 bundle.

i don't think you should hold out...that's the best deal you can get with four ps3 games

and if you don't want or have those games already, u can always sell them....reducing the total price of your purchase

either way, its the best deal you can get at the moment

Last edited:
My FIFA13 came in via Amazon today, just waiting for my Best Buy PS3 bundle, Fry's PS3 bundle, and Walmart LA Noire.

Still waiting for my tv to be delivered to the store 
tired.gif

Got my 60" from Walmart. They only had 19 and I was number 10 in line. They gave out the tickets at 8.30pm so I was free to shop around for other items til 10pm came where I can cash out the tv.

Went to the other Walmart by sawgrass after 5am on Black Friday and to my surprise they still had the xbox360 for 149 and the iPad with the $75 gift card available so grabbed those to along with all the cod's they had on sale

Got my 60" from Walmart. They only had 19 and I was number 10 in line. They gave out the tickets at 8.30pm so I was free to shop around for other items til 10pm came where I can cash out the tv.

Went to the other Walmart by sawgrass after 5am on Black Friday and to my surprise they still had the xbox360 for 149 and the iPad with the $75 gift card available so grabbed those to along with all the cod's they had on sale
I was able to grab that 60 inch online during the day my plan was to go to the store tho like 5 hours early but something told me to just keep checking online.. so sure enough they had it up there... they ended up putting it on the site 3 times for 688 i got it the first time it went up.. but anyways how is the quality of it have you checked it out yet?.. mine will be delivered to the store by the 3rd hopefully sooner tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom