Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this sounds weird, but how should i shop for a tv? i'm obviously looking for the biggest tv i can get at the best value

i know this sounds weird, but how should i shop for a tv? i'm obviously looking for the biggest tv i can get at the best value
I buy tv's at walmart they have a good return policy. 90 days no questions asked

Pretty much i get a new tv every 2-3 months just return the old one and get the newest model out
laugh.gif

I buy tv's at walmart they have a good return policy. 90 days no questions asked

Pretty much i get a new tv every 2-3 months just return the old one and get the newest model out :lol:

:lol: that seems like too much work

yeah too much work for me :lol:

i mean, if a 55 inch tv is 500 and a 65 is 800, which deal is technically better? i don't even know if i'm phrasing the question right :wow:

I'm hoping there are some buy two get one free deals for xbox one games soon, my console should be delivered by friday.

Might just buy one game for now.

A LOTTTTTTT bro

dudes will have the newest ish the second it drops but dont wanna spend a couple hundred on a decent TV

dudes will have the biggest chromes on the whippersnapper but dont want spend the half on the cosmetics or the performance.

According to Gottadeal’s Olson, high-end TVs are not a good buy during Black Friday. Instead, companies tend to give bigger discounts for lower-end TVs. These TVs often serve as loss leaders, meaning the retailer sells the product at a loss in order to entice customers to shop there. Watch out for accessories like HDMI cables, though, they’ll still cost you.

Mom dukes wants an iPad (she's thinking about the Air) and a TV (47" Vizio for $380) this year, both from Target.

The iPad Air comes with a $100 gift card, and I was wondering if I'd be able to use that on the TV that very same night as long as they're separate transactions?

Watch out for accessories like HDMI cables, though, they’ll still cost you.

No they won't... :lol:

No BF deals on PS4 games at Best Buy? I got a gift card and store credits I need to use.

PS4 just came out last week, going for above retail in the secondary market, and demand is still extremely high. Saying this is wishful thinking is an understatement.

Just looking to take advantage of deals at clothing retailers, and to buy gifts for friends and fam on Amazon.

I don't get hyped for the electronic deals, I've noticed via slickdeals/fatwallet that there are better deals for tv's and other electronics throughout the year.

I cant think of a single thing I want anymore outside of a 240gb+ SSD. Maybe some cloths? Any sales on some good stuff?

Pretty much i get a new tv every 2-3 months just return the old one and get the newest model out :lol:

:lol: that seems like too much work

yeah too much work for me :lol:

i mean, if a 55 inch tv is 500 and a 65 is 800, which deal is technically better? i don't even know if i'm phrasing the question right :wow:

First tv is $9 an inch ahd the second one is $13 an inch.

Mom dukes wants an iPad (she's thinking about the Air) and a TV (47" Vizio for $380) this year, both from Target.

The iPad Air comes with a $100 gift card, and I was wondering if I'd be able to use that on the TV that very same night as long as they're separate transactions?

Would anyone be kind enough to enlighten me? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom