Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panasonic/Samsung 50" plasma deals where are you.
ohwell.gif
Samsung 51in Plasma
http://weeklyad.walmart.com/Walmart...tingID=-2052295159&ItemDetailClickSource=grid
I saw this at walmart, so you should be able to cop it in person. 

Also, this tv is 720p.

Any great bundles for these next gen systems?

I wanna get an iPad Air so I think I'll have to take up that Target offer.

Last edited:
I have a 51" Samsung plasma and a 55" Samsung led and the plasma picture is more rich. The stores leave the picture mode in standard instead of setting it to dynamic so they look darker next to led's. Dynamic is brighter than most led's.

like i mentioned with the Staples sale starting today, they also had ipad air for $450 but so out so damn quick :lol:

bought my momma a silver ipad mini

shes gonna be so happy :D

Playing NCAA 14 on my new 50" LG tv.

This TV is definitely 60hz. Watch a bunch of college games, the Pacquiao fight and the Warriors game on this all day. Doesn't really bug me though. I thought this was a steal.

Edit: Only the digital optical audio output, had to buy an adapter and a cord for my 5.1 computer speakers.

What setting you have your tv picture?
I bought it too but I don't don't know what adjustments to leave in to get the best quality picture. Thanks

Missed out on the iPads hopefully they restock I'm not about that standing in line...

I have a 51" Samsung plasma and a 55" Samsung led and the plasma picture is more rich. The stores leave the picture mode in standard instead of setting it to dynamic so they look darker next to led's. Dynamic is brighter than most led's.

I'm either getting the Samsung 51in Plasma or a 55in LG or VIZIO LED.
The room the TV will be in has several windows and faces the east, so the glare in the morning is a concern.
Samsung has the best TVs in my opinion.

Looking for discounts on tires and furniture (bed set, sofa, etc.) 
nerd.gif

Any help would be appreciated!

For those who are waiting for deals on TV, the time to buy is right now! The best TV deals are not to be had on Black Friday, but usually during the week leading up to it, or immediately afterwards.

I just bought a 60 inch LED Sharp from Target this morning for $699 which rivals the best BF deal this year.

Don't fall for the Black Friday hype! Deals are to be had year round, just make sure you know where to find them.

if you buy an ipad from walmart/target can you use the gift card it comes with on the purchase of the ipad?

For those who are waiting for deals on TV, the time to buy is right now! The best TV deals are not to be had on Black Friday, but usually during the week leading up to it, or immediately afterwards.

I just bought a 60 inch LED Sharp from Target this morning for $699 which rivals the best BF deal this year.

Don't fall for the Black Friday hype! Deals are to be had year round, just make sure you know where to find them.
THIS!!

my girl and i ordered a 50 inch vizion for 450 but the best buy that was supposedly going to hold it for us didn't have it in stock.

when my girl went to pick it up they saw how pissed she was since their warehouse had nothing under our name.

they gave upgraded us to a 50 inch 240 hz vizio 3D tv 
smokin.gif

the price is normally 799 but its going to be on sale for black friday for 699.

to go out on black friday is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom