Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Pick up metal gear. Probably gonna pick up clothes for the little ones.

Also looking to see if the Star Wars steel books have gone on sale :nerd:

any deals on home furnishing? even little apartment essentials. trying to find deals on a loveseat, bed frame, mattress :nerd:

U still ain't picked one up
I thought u got the madden xbox. 1 bundle a few months ago
Nope, Im a cheap bastard 
laugh.gif
, Im getting the Gears Bundle and picking Madden as the free game option

I was looking for the best deal possible, but this looks as good as its gonna get, Im just contemplating if I should get a 500 GB or 1 TB,

Im not sure i need a TB.

walmart sucks ****
went in 1\around noon today and asked if I could get the price for GTA5 that they had online for ps4 they tell me I have to come back at 6pm, went to another walmart where I had thankgs giving and it had a line I was like no F'in way am I standing in line with those squeakers. Left came back 2 walmarts were completely sold out of GTA4 the other two were selling the ones they didn't have out on the floor behind this glass for full price and wouldn't price match.:smh: :roll eyes.

So I p/u a 3 month card and ac syndicate they had at the last walmart I went to.

Nope, Im a cheap bastard 
laugh.gif
, Im getting the Gears Bundle and picking Madden as the free game option

I was looking for the best deal possible, but this looks as good as its gonna get, Im just contemplating if I should get a 500 GB or 1 TB,

Im not sure i need a TB.
Just an fyi, the 500gb comes with 300~gb of actual space.

Any deals on those Nike tech fleece pants? I just bought my first pair from Tangara Outlet for $41.  Really superb and comfortable. 

If you play 5 games a year 500gb is ok but the xbox games are big in memory so after a few games it's close to full

What kind of person/gamer do you recommend each system to
If you only play like 3 games concurrently, 500gb will do fine.

You can always upgrade down the line, for cheap.

If you don't like managing the space of your xb1, 1tb would be a great option.

If you play 5 games a year 500gb is ok but the xbox games are big in memory so after a few games it's close to full
Is that just with saves, or actually downloading the games,

Couldnt I just circumvent that issue by buying hardcopys

Last edited:
any deals on home furnishing? even little apartment essentials. trying to find deals on a loveseat, bed frame, mattress :nerd:

Macy's seemed to have some decent deals on beds and bed frames. Should be able to use coupons on some too. Also looked like they have a bunch of kitchen appliances and the like if you're looking for that sort of stuff.

I literally did all my shopping this morning on Amazon and all of it is coming in next week. Thank god for someone's prime account and just online shopping.

damn slept on that vizio 60in..was debating too much :smh:

oh well ill just save up and cop a sony down the line maybe SB week |I

Back
Top Bottom