Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Is game of thrones any good. I don't even know what it's about. Like medieval times right ?
As a black dude who grew up in the hood
And ain't even into that fantasy ********
Loves mayonnaise and syrup sandwiches
Game of thrones is the TRUTH
it's legit bruh
Trust me

Last edited:
Game of thrones is boring to me

My cuz has tried to put me multiple times and I feel asleep during every attempt

Decided to head out a little early today so I can beat those crazy crowds...wish me luck!

I copped an iPad Air 2 off Best Buy for $100 off, but I just saw Target offers a $150 giftcard for buying one. Is Target's iPad deal the best one?

New Black Friday/Cyber Monday list:

Going to snatch up GTA V and WWE 2k16 from Walmart if Amazon doesn't put out a better price. This will be items for me.

Plan on buying some Ralph Lauren stuff for my little bro since he loves that brand. Socks, under clothes, ties, etc That will be his Christmas gift. Also trying to think of some stuff to buy him for the new apartment him & his wife just moved into.

Trying to grab a really cheap laptop for my mom. Nothing fancy, just something that can get on the internet so she can enjoy her Facebook games lol. That will be her Christmas gift plus some Bath & Body Works items.

Grabbing some Jordans *cough Team Jordans* for my lil sis. She started high school this year so I don't think she deserves numbered Js, not with my money she don't. 

Buying some Tommy Hilfiger items for myself. That's my favorite brand. Just sweaters & shirts for work. Maybe some boxer briefs.
Man, what? Are you serious? SMH son trapped in '96 lol.

"Youre scaring me" after taking something for a child ...sums up America 
mean.gif

But not gonna turn it into that kind of thread 
laugh.gif

"Youre scaring me" after taking something for a child ...sums up America :smh:

But not gonna turn it into that kind of thread :lol:
:rofl:

I'm not even mad ! Shortys mom had 3 total she had to come off of one of them.

Back
Top Bottom