Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Crazy. That's why I never do Black Friday. I'll hit online or go To stores later that night and pick up The little things

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Things people do to save a few dollars. Imagine if the kid fell when you grabbed the box from her. Story might of played out a whole lot different

roll.gif

I'm not even mad ! Shortys mom had 3 total she had to come off of one of them.
roll.gif

You right, Why does she even have lil homie out there

One year i was at frys and dude has 2 cart full of tvs he wasnt even planning on purchasing. Dude was walking around thr store selling them to other people so they can purchase it. How dude selling an item he aint even pay for yet :lol: :smh:

Shorty in the green vest though lookin like she has mass. I wouldve grabbed those cheeks instead and helped her up instead of the box :evil:

Power Beats available at Best Buy still just see if your local store has them. Just ordered two pairs for store pickup

I hit up the mall yesterday. It was crazy at 1am. Wanted to hit North Face for christmas gifts. About 40-50 people lined up outside the store, then another 70-80 in line to buy in the store. I'm not waiting in lines like that to save money, **** is crazy.

Nike - Didn't have anything nice.

Timberland - Bought some Field Boots for my cousins for $60 a pop. Real good price.

Best Buy - Mortal Kombat PS4 $25 and a few cheap Blu Rays (Inside Out, Penguins of Madagascar, Top Five, Horrible Bosses 2, Entourage and some others)

Walmart - GTA 5 PS4 $25

Bought mad Giants gear from Lids.com during the 50% off clearance section.

Gonna go out today and see if I can find some deals at Old Navy and look for a Christmas Tree. Hoping to find a deal.

Last edited:
That video is a fake. the mom and child are already standing at the beginning of the video to the left with the steamers already in hand

Power Beats available at Best Buy still just see if your local store has them. Just ordered two pairs for store pickup

Yeah... for 100 bucks I can give these a shot. Intrigued me but not for 150 or 200. Hopefully the sync with android phones is seamless. Thank you for the heads up! :smokin

:rofl: :lol: there's a whole bunch of whatever those boxes are unattended on the floor. lady is a scumbag for that one. what was she even stealing from the kid?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
there's a whole bunch of whatever those boxes are unattended on the floor. lady is a scumbag for that one. what was she even stealing from the kid?
She probably doesn't even know. These morons jump on whatever is on sale and is on "display" even if they don't know wtf it is.
mean.gif

The one lightning deal that I want is about to sell out because I don't have prime >:

I was waiting for someone to say something. Dead.
bruh Tommy is the ish. Am I suppose to run around in nothing but Ralph Lauren (like that isn't a 90s style...) & skinny jeans?

Plus these women at work love when I wear my Tommy shirts with my Tommy cologne. lol

Back
Top Bottom