Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Got the Nathan Drake PS4 for $230 (+$20 tax)
pimp.gif

http://slickdeals.net/f/8319679-son...n-bundle-279-99-newegg-as-low-as-229-ymmv?v=1

Can finally get rid of this PS3 and use the 1 year PS Plus code I got for $25 when the PS4 first came out
laugh.gif
trying to get on this but newegg site tripping. They prob trying to take it down 

hot damn thats a nice deal. 64.99 each and bogo , cant beat that. I just bought one recently, and have my old one still. Still tempted lol
Excluded.

All Wilson balls and official game balls. I already tried.

The best deal to me on that website, which I'm probably going to order today, is the Nike Championship airlock at $75.

Damn missed out on the xbox one controllers for 30 on the microsoft store. I hope cyber monday I can cop one while at work.

I was able to pick up a New 3DS XL for $170+ the 20$ gift card from Fred Meyers. My first time during BF to see people run into a store though. :lol:

The mom and kid comes into frame with boxes already in hand. 
Yeah just rewatched it they over there standing by the "worker" she already got em in her hands. and I know for a fact that if somebody truly came up their kid and snatched youd be fighting for real.

Damn i got duped at first ... somebody wanting that 15 min of fame 

best buy has a pioneer elite stereo receiver for $249  - over $200 less than it's regularly priced. it's a steal

Yea I was about 90% sure I was just gonna wait for the PS5 since I don't game much and the PS3 was only really used as a blu-ray and Modern Warfare 1& 2 player than anything else. But for $250 after tax, eff it :lol:

Me too. Don't even care for the ps4 and I still like my Ps3 games so I doubt I will sell it but for this deal, I had to just get it to get it. '

Thanks for the link reup. Just copped for the deal, even if I had to sign up for an American Express card. Another damn impulse buy.

Bought GTA for pickup today from Walmart.com 5 hours ago. Still no pickup time text or email and the order status is still processing, but they took the money already from my account. Hopefully they don't fake on me, I didn't plan to actually go get it today, it's probably a mad house in customer service.

Went into Best Buy to get the iPad mini 4 and it was sold out. Ended up buying it through a different location on the app :lol: knew I should've checked there first

Bought GTA for pickup today from Walmart.com 5 hours ago. Still no pickup time text or email and the order status is still processing, but they took the money already from my account. Hopefully they don't fake on me, I didn't plan to actually go get it today, it's probably a mad house in customer service.
I jus got mine so jus give it some time...like you said it's a mad house so they'll get to it

Me too. Don't even care for the ps4 and I still like my Ps3 games so I doubt I will sell it but for this deal, I had to just get it to get it. '

Thanks for the link reup. Just copped for the deal, even if I had to sign up for an American Express card. Another damn impulse buy.

So wait you have to apply for an Amex. What if you already have one?

any deals for iphone 6s+ cases?  I see only Dbrand , speck and spigen

Last edited:
I waited till midnight and picked up a new laptop at 20% off the listed price on amazon. I went to bed and woke up this morning to see that my order shipped, but when i went to the product page to check the specs again, I saw that the price dropped by an additional 15% right after I placed my order, so I didnt get that extra discount. I was too impatient... :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom