Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

GTA 5 with in store pick up for $25 from Walmart.

You can just order it and get it for $25 and go pick it up a few days later to avoid the madness.

That's what I'm doing.

GTA 5 $25 @ Walmart

Just copped a few hours ago, but they said you had to wait till they fufill the order and only one person is in the department :lol:
I think walmart wants to frustrate the hell out of customers on purpose, but i'll wait already paid for it.

On another note wasn't expecting one of the items I was looking at to ever go on sale and low and behold they sent an email stating that this will be their first time ever black friday sale and the sub I wanted is on sale |I.

Trying to pay bills so hope they have a after christmas sale.

Last edited:
Just copped a few hours ago, but they said you had to wait till they fufill the order and only one person is in the department :lol:
I think walmart wants to frustrate the hell out of customers on purpose, but i'll wait already paid for it.

i ordered it also but just ate dont even feel like going yet.. ill go in the pm

Yo those ppl were fighting over tupperware...for $7.50...

Just saw 100 boxes sitting at my walmart about 10 hours after the sale started....

Guys if the power beats wireless are sold out at bb, go to Walmart and have em price match.

dohhhh jus bought the beyerdynamic dt990 pros on a lightning deal.

sheer impulse. 125 bucks doe... might flip my 600s

Anybody actually willing to deal with this mess?

Do people just not know the same or even better deals are online? LOL @ the white chick robbing her and then playing victim. :lol:

Nope, went to old navy after I left there Nike clearance store to cop some jeans. Saw the line unorganized clothes and was like" wait don't these dudes have a website" and bounced [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Overall, I am happy with the haul. Went out last night at around 9:30 to Best Buy and old navy. Most of the Rush was done by 6 30, 7 after door busters. Was able to pickup my online order of the two chromecasts for $50 since I was up there. My sister returned clothes and got some from old navy. One two three and quiet.

Mostly did online. Got some clothes from gap, a ssd 960 gb, boots, and just a little a while ago, I got two of the moto e pre paid cellphones from Best Buy for $21 shipped. Just going to use it for music and cast videos on the chromecasts like a cheap "android iPod touch" Got one for my dad as well. I am sure it got hectic other places but very easy for me this year.

bro in law looking for a black friday sale on work boots .. by chance  any one seen any deals?

Back
Top Bottom