Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Picked up a ps4 bundle from bestbuy. Was debating on either copping the xbox one or the ps4. Hopefully I made the right choice.

Ps4 is probably the right choice I just happened to get XB1 really cheap. If my girl wasn't already copping me a ps4 I swear I would've gotten it yesterday.

Can't go wrong with either I went with PS4 this gen and it's legit, I already had a smart tv so the media junk didn't matter.

Should have stayed out of this thread, didn't even go out yesterday now I'm on the hunt for a Polo Red gift set and Nike AW77 cuff joggers. #igotspendingproblems

I did not pay: $1250 estimated plus tax
I paid total: $705 estimated plus tax
Saved total: $545 estimated

Black Friday is officially my new favorite day :smokin even though my credit/debit card is worn out.

Anybody else got to save a lot of money compared to the usual non-black Friday price? Only thing I want now is clothes but I'm likely done spending anymore money.

:smokin

I need to try to trade/sell the AC digital copies as well.

Bought:

- Apple 21.5" iMac 2.7GHz 1TB with Iris video card (latest model) for $980 (retail $1299.00)

- Beats Solo HD for $79.99 retail ($170)

- Xbox One AC Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare (Microsoft 360 trade-in) for $245 (retail $460)

- 12 month XBL subscription for $40 (retail $60)

- 2 copies of FIFA 15' (Xbox One) for $60 (retail $120)

- 3 pairs of AJ6 Black Infrared for $520 with tax (retail $600 with tax)

- 50" Emerson LED TV for $218 (retail ($400)

- 3 Visio 6' HDMI cables for $21 (retail value $45 I think)

Did not pay: $3,155
Paid: $2,164

Won't be spending any money for a long time. :smh:

XMAS shopping already done.

I bought the PS4 GTA V/The Last of Us bundle. I just needed an excuse to play Grand Theft Auto again.
laugh.gif

For me 60hz would be a deal breaker. But if you're just watching movies and playing games, good money. I watch a ton of sports so that wouldn't work for me. Still a good set for the money.

I personally wouldn't buy any tv 50 inch or larger online. It's a 50-50 chance on it actually working when you get it and I'm not about to play the waiting game on a replacement unit if it doesn't.

I personally wouldn't buy any tv 50 inch or larger online. It's a 50-50 chance on it actually working when you get it and I'm not about to play the waiting game on a replacement unit if it doesn't.

Balogna.

I wouldnt buy a 50" emerson. Or spectre or insert random brand here period tho. im no image snob but the likelihood the picture quality isnt poo and it lasting longer than 2-3 years are slim to none.

Last edited:
Go to the store and look at the tv on display and if you like it cop. All generic brands don't have piss poor quality. I remember when Vizio was getting the step-child treatment around here years ago lol.

Exactly. People don't realize that these lower brands come out the same factory as the higher end brands.

Back
Top Bottom