Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Was this filmed with a du-rag? 

DEAD!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Urban Outfitters goes hard too?

Ain't enough flannels in the store to warrant this.
eek.gif
roll.gif

455747272.gif

Also

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ The Police Brutality & Dudes getting trampled over vids

People become savages, man..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No regard.

some lady pepper sprayed a gang of people out here in so cal trying to get an xbox.

kids too.

ruthless.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

UdN85.gif

That word is the only word that is suitable to describe the types of behaviors that these people are displaying.

Solution: stores conduct Black Friday sales like normal. Open at midnight, let the hordes of people in. After about half an hour, shut the doors and lock them from the outside. Then just release the nerve gas. Yeah, there might be some collateral damage of normal folk, but we'd really thin the herd of the idiots in society.

I love how we just turn into uncivilized animals just to save 20 bucks on a shirt:smh:

These things are ridiculous.

No sense of order what so ever.

I wonder, though, why don't the stores conduct a type of line and let people in one by one?

Yea it's silly, but a lot of this nosense could be avoided.... well maybe not inside like that man fighting over a convertible car.... like... word....

Originally Posted by MR J 858

This is just so wrong
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Arizona as a states continues to take major L's

Police in Buckeye Arizona decided to take extreme action against an elderly man suspected of shoplifting this black friday, November 25th 2011. The man placed two video games he was carrying under his shirt to free his hands because his grandson had been knocked down by a mob of rushing customers. The man was then confronted by police and was cooperating when the arresting officer, a K-9 cop, tripped the man and sent him face first into the hard floor knocking the man unconscious and possibly breaking the mans nose. To top it off they continued to handcuff the elderly unconscious bleeding man. Then the man continues to suffer as the police do not know how to treat the man, it is a full minute before a customer steps forward to help the poor man. It is not clear what injuries the man sustained at this moment.

Legally you are not stealing anything until you have left the store with the questioned item(s). We as American citizens cannot allow things like this to happen. What has happened in America where elderly men are beaten down savagely by police officers and we pay them to do it, all the while, corporate criminal international bankers looting trillions, and bankrupting nations, go unpunished.

pigs smh.

most cops = the scum of society

Makes me sick to my stomach. 85% that don't give a &$@% the 10% making big $$$$$$$ off all this irrational sheepish consumerism. Enjoy America...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I did the whole black Friday thing once, I REFUSEEEE to ever step down to that level of pettiness over a couple of penny's in savings....sometimes people buy +%@+ they never even wanted or even needed, just because it was a steal.
+1

You all are laughing at these videos, I find them sad and is somewhat of a disgrace to mankind. Are we that consumed by the material that we run over others and not think twice about it? This is sad.

And why are so many people at Urban Outfitters.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I did the whole black Friday thing once, I REFUSEEEE to ever step down to that level of pettiness over a couple of penny's in savings....sometimes people buy +%@+ they never even wanted or even needed, just because it was a steal.
+1

You all are laughing at these videos, I find them sad and is somewhat of a disgrace to mankind. Are we that consumed by the material that we run over others and not think twice about it? This is sad.

Because this is the only time of the year where their prices are reasonable
I don't know why people ignore online sales and go out instead

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

+1

Word.  This is why America is where they are at now.  Money + Materialism > Humanity.

I went one year and never again. me and my 2 friends was in walmart, he grabbed a tv some extra muscle we got a tv in a cart.... a ps3 in a cart and couple games all for him, we went because we never been before....... get on line...... NONE OF HIS CARDS WORKED.............. WENT TO CUSTOMER CARE WAS TOLD TO LEAVE CART UNTIL HIS MOTHER GOT OFF WORK AT 6AM, HOUR WAIT......... COME BACK HIS WHOLE CART WAS FUCCING ROBBED SON. AND IT WAS BEHIND THE COUNTER BIGGEST FAIL FLOP JOKE EVER... NEVER WILL DO IT TO MY SELF. NOT TALKING !%! BUT I BOUGHT WHAT I WANTED WHEN I WANTED IT
smile.gif

and puke at all those girls and guys at urban outfitters, all in beanies ect dressed alike CORNBALLS lol!

We use to have similar scenes here in Australia for the post -Xmas sales.The major malls decided enough was enough and placed heaps of security to control the crowds and no pushing / shoving upon entry.Like someone pointed out, all this animal behavior to buy @+%# you probably don't even need !

Back
Top Bottom