Black Friday Carnage Vids?

LOL @ that fake thug
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Anyway, here in Finland. Couple weeks ago HUGE electronic/gadget/etc.. (kinda if best buy and radio shack had a baby, I don't know) shop opened and there were tens of thousands of people in line, the store can hold up to 2000 people at the same time, but the manager wanted to only have 1000 so every would have a good time. Nobody did not hurt themselves, beacuse there we're like 30 police officers and 50 shop security personel at the sight + paramedics.

Oh and also, there was a PERFECT line, that was watched by the police officers..

This is how we do things in Finland
pimp.gif

America, you could learn something from us. j/k

JackieBoy wrote:

America, you could learn something from us. j/k

no it's not a j/k
you're right.

the stupid people in this country should honestly take heed to what goes on else where, if others can act like normal, civilized people, what excuse to the people of America have, morons.

People are so stupid to me. Willing to die over a god damn toaster on sale, I feel nothing about Black Friday related deaths.

Anyone got footage of any wild $$#+ happening at the BC3 release?

I'm sure something went down for those if we got grown +*$ men fighting for Barbie cars...Son in the brown shirt don't even look like he has kids lmao

We as a people are just sad. People fighting over a convertible toy car like that and that lady who sprayed everyone for an XBOX. It's like going to costco and seeing people cause dead stops in aisles for a free piece of a hot dog. People love "free" stuff and will do anything to get it. 

I went to walmart last night for !!*++ and giggles. I saw like 3 fights break out over a no name brand TV. Black Friday has to be the most ridiculous thing I've seen. Really shows how uncivilized a lot of people are.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Fox news so racist. hate them.

Even though it's fake, the message doesn't even give a race. So, who's the real racist here?
indifferent.gif

Walmart was serious business for them $3 waffle makers. Would've took vids but aint wanna risk droppin my phone

Black Friday was crazy the store my mother went to...a girl got her face slashed after talking reckless to the wrong chick...smh.

this is pathetic, man. I like deals as much as the next person, but it's not THAT serious.

Aww cmon steez, it aint that serious. Im sure most sane people just think of BF as a opportunity to save money. Granted its pretty dumb since besides electronics, a lot of stores have the same sales they would have throughout the holidays. Its just another "fun" thing to do after Thanksgiving. Thats how I do it anyways, chill with the fams then go out with the friends to shop.

Hawaiians are real chill.
pimp.gif
Those TVs wouldn't been gone in a few seconds if it was in the US.

Back
Top Bottom