Black Google Engineer "Google hires the whitest black candidates"

Corporate Black women love thugs and of course most of her black male co-workers don't fit that mold.

I think part of it is that she has to wait til after work and the weekend to travel to places to meet those kinda men. Or he can drop her off and be in her car/crib.

Correction.....drop him off

Corporate Black women love thugs and of course most of her black male co-workers don't fit that mold.

I think part of it is that she has to wait til after work and the weekend to travel to places to meet those kinda men. Or he can drop her off and be in her car/crib.
some 4 or 5 people Liked this post :sick::smh:. All yall can go to hell.

Corporate thugs exist. But being overly masculine is definitely frowned upon. Even more so as a black man. I could yawn and stretch at the office and a white person might mistake my grunt for aggression when I'm just f'n stretching.

And from personal experience, black corporate women do date the thugs or the kind of guys that wouldn't make it in the office world but dominate elsewhere. Ain't no logic to it because it don't make sense to me either. You could date a dude at your job and combine salary an benefits come up together. But that's to easy and they'd rather find a ruffian they wanna try to change. Dude ain't gonna care cause he done smashed plenty of broads that tried to change him. He enjoying the p while she figuring out this dude ain't gonna change.

You know how many felons /thugs got stuff in a woman name?

Not trying to appeal to logic here. This just what I've seen and experienced.

Corporate thugs exist. But being overly masculine is definitely frowned upon. Even more so as a black man. I could yawn and stretch at the office and a white person might mistake my grunt for aggression when I'm just f'n stretching.

And from personal experience, black corporate women do date the thugs or the kind of guys that wouldn't make it in the office world but dominate elsewhere. Ain't no logic to it because it don't make sense to me either. You could date a dude at your job and combine salary an benefits come up together. But that's to easy and they'd rather find a ruffian they wanna try to change. Dude ain't gonna care cause he done smashed plenty of broads that tried to change him. He enjoying the p while she figuring out this dude ain't gonna change.

So, overly masculine = thug?
I just want to get this straight.

To white folks at work yes. You know their perception comes from media and that's reality. It sucks and sounds stupid I know, but I know how they think. Not saying it's right.

To white folks at work yes. You know their perception comes from media and that's reality. It sucks and sounds stupid I know, but I know how they think. Not saying it's right.
Yes, they are indeed sheep. I understand what you are saying, but what and why I am asking what I am asking, is to avoid stereotypical trappings that white supremacy will allow.
This is coming from someone who has worked on what is called Wall Street as an Over The Counter trader, and then also working in professional sports with the Houston Texans.

I will say this,

A lot of you in here are mixing up being educated with being white. Thats not what the lady was talking about. Im educated as hell, but if you close your eyes you would still realize Im black. There are a LOT of black people in the corporate world that if you closed your eyes and listen to them you would have swore they were white.

These are the types of black people she is talking about. Off the top of my head

darius-musicbiz.jpg

You don’t think white felons/criminals/gangster got stuff in their girls names? You ever heard of the MAFIA?

Look at it this way, white women will be championed by their own for voting against their best interests. They'll take one for the team, in order to maintain the white privilege that they share with white males. The kicker is, they are still second class citizens in their own community due to sexism.

Flip it, then look at Black men who'll vote and then work against their own best interests. Take a really good look at when and where they are hired, and who'll benefit the most from their hiring. These will be the dudes who'll run around with a MAGA hat on, while going to bat for an organization that has discriminated against the other kind of Black man, while donating to SWS organizations as well. But the cover is the Black man with the MAGA hat on.
That is who she is talking about.

I feel where you are coming from and understand what you are saying.

But in not trying to be offended I feel like you are censoring what I'm trying to say. I hate the stereotypes too. But there is no place in American society safe from it. The whole place is a joke and as a black man with extremely limited liberties compared to others, I at least want to reserve the right to speak on my experiences freely. I guess I just take it to heart that this place works like a building. And blacks are the foundational slab. The cornerstone. It means we are the base and the bottom. If we stand up, the building above ground crumbles. But ppl need to know we're down here and still here.

Sounding like a straight buster.:lol:
Square hook *** *****z stay hating on street dudes. The game just aint fair mark.
A lame is a lame..all the education success and money in the world aint gonna get you no play Myron.

Last edited:
You don’t think white felons/criminals/gangster got stuff in their girls names? You ever heard of the MAFIA?

I never said they didn't. Those are thugs too. Actually alot of blackthugs get their programming and blueprint from European criminal organizations. I've seen the rural whites suffer the same fate.

I feel where you are coming from and understand what you are saying.

But in not trying to be offended I feel like you are censoring what I'm trying to say. I hate the stereotypes too. But there is no place in American society safe from it. The whole place is a joke and as a black man with extremely limited liberties compared to others, I at least want to reserve the right to speak on my experiences freely. I guess I just take it to heart that this place works like a building. And blacks are the foundational slab. The cornerstone. It means we are the base and the bottom. If we stand up, the building above ground crumbles. But ppl need to know we're down here and still here.

No censorship here my man.
I'm just saying, to suggest that corporate Black women only dig thugs? Is what was disturbing to me. According to white privilege, we are ALL thugs and thugette's!
Yes, are there issues in the Black community in regard to equality among our own? Sexism, misogyny, all sorts of phobia's? Yup. But with a true understanding of history, a westernized view of masculinity has never been in our best interests, especially as Black men. Using an example, I'd like to think that none of us would want to come off as Jason Whitlock when he speaks on what a man is supposedly is.

Apologies if you were offended. It wasn't my intention.

No censorship here my man.
I'm just saying, to suggest that corporate Black women only dig thugs? Is what was disturbing to me. According to white privilege, we are ALL thugs and thugette's!
Yes, are there issues in the Black community in regard to equality among our own? Sexism, misogyny, all sorts of phobia's? Yup. But with a true understanding of history, a westernized view of masculinity has never been in our best interests, especially as Black men. Using an example, I'd like to think that none of us would want to come off as Jason Whitlock when he speaks on what a man is supposedly is.

Apologies if you were offended. It wasn't my intention.

A bunch of Myrons in here.
Couldn’t court a strong black woman if they tried.
So last resort is just to be bitter at the game and call other black men thugs:lol:

A bunch of Myrons in here.
Couldn’t court a strong black woman if they tried.
So last resort is just to be bitter at the game and call other black men thugs:lol:
Racism and oppression has done a really good job at muddying the waters, in regard to what is what in the Black community.
Mental slavery is a mofo.

Back
Top Bottom