Black guy hair cuts

The power of a fresh *** cut :pimp:

Son was looking homeless

I don't think any of your major networks are going to have men with facial hair, white or black. This isn't by choice, it's by rule.

Someone post me a pic of news personality on CBS NBC or ABC that had facial hair.
I can almost guarantee you, you can't find one. Mustache beard or goatee

The comment dude made in the bald mustache Uncle Tom thing is just his youth showing, his opinion showing, and that's all. He meant no harm, he just didn't know better, straight up
Is my youth showing now :lol:

Funny because the barber who cut the kid hair has cut mine a few times before. Had a shop on my schools campus this past year before moving to ATL and cutting celebs and **** haha.

Dude skills are crazy

How long should my hair be before i get it loc'd and how long should i keep it in before washing. Cause i can do twists for like 2 weeks, 3 weeks if i can push it, but something happens where i wake up with scabs on my scalp lol

Scabs are from twists and braids that are too tight.

If you'd read the thread though you'd get an idea, dipset had a six inch box, and you saw his twists, so use that as a reference when thinking about locs, too.

Whoa! You can get scabs/cuts from tight braids & twists?! Ewww.

@Lolcomin the lady that twisted my hair said it takes two months for my twists to lock. I'm currently on day 5. As long as it ends up looking like the Shawn Wayans/Isaiah Rashad cut, I'm down for the waiting period.

saw this on twitter :lol: barber saved homie life

Not feeling the line. Dont get why you wamma run a paralell.forhead line like that. Shoulda just kept a mini number 8 kobe fro. His head is round.

cant.put a rectange.on the forhead like that. lol. looks like jamie.fox.

Not feeling the line. Dont get why you wamma run a paralell.forhead line like that. Shoulda just kept a mini number 8 kobe fro. His head is round.

cant.put a rectange.on the forhead like that. lol. looks like jamie.fox.

:smh: you want him to follow the kids original hairline :rofl:

Son got the cousin skeeter

The barber put the cape on & saved the kid

Second time around looks way better. Just let ya **** get nappy and you'll be fine. It's been fun rocking the waves for a month or so but its back to the curly fro for me. 

That barber might have the best captions I've ever seen on Instagram :lol:

Those joints are positive and thoughtful as hell.

:smh: you want him to follow the kids original hairline :rofl:

Son got the cousin skeeter

The barber put the cape on & saved the kid

i am just saying, a kobe fro trimmed and curved makes more sense cuz the shape of his head. the kid knows it, he went from I got Hope, to nope. look his smile. thats just me. u do what works,

Back
Top Bottom