Black guy hair cuts

OMG OMG 
roll.gif

You think so it's alright, I personally don't like any hair on the sides or the back.

Cant decide what cut to give myself today. Thinking about a high fade taper which takes more time or just #1.5 guard on the back and sides

Just chopped off my fro like 3 days ago and got that Nas Belly fade
pimp.gif
. Been brushing like hell to get those waves in but so far I'm not seeing no dips.

How long it usually takes y'all to get some waves going?

Tryna get these waves popping within the next week before I go back to school ju feel me?

Last edited:
Just keep brushing & throwing on your cap at night it'll take a couple days to a week depending on your texture.

Just chopped off my fro like 3 days ago and got that Nas Belly fade :pimp: . Been brushing like hell to get those waves in but so far I'm not seeing no dips.

Tryna get these waves popping within the next week before I go back to school ju feel me?
bout to be in the same boat as u my g. Ive been growing my fro for 2 years

Honestly, all u gotta do, brush your hair in the shower, when u get out the sower put your moisturizer of choice in your hair, brush it after u put it in, put on a du rag not a wave cap, and sleep calmly, no tossin it turnin, wala waves

Imo, waves that don't connect look better than waves that fully connect

Just got my waves back fully about 4 weeks after I cut the duke starting 5. Don't know why I didn't cut my hair sooner. This fade got me feeling saucy :pimp:

Just chopped off my fro like 3 days ago and got that Nas Belly fade :pimp: . Been brushing like hell to get those waves in but so far I'm not seeing no dips.

Post a pic

Y'all think the duke starting 5 is appropriate for an interview? Just got called for one tomorrow and idk if I should chop it or just clean it up.

I don't remember the last time I cut the top of my hair and I wasn't ready :frown:

I interviewed at the job I have now with the Usher cut. I actually got a compliment about it during the interview process :lol:

I work a corporate job btw

Last edited:
Nah, not corporate. Supervisor position in a hospital.

I'm thinking of trimming it down and keeping the fade. I'm at this length approximately
11283310_595458107258335_520939844_n.jpg

Gonna aim for
11111296_796454163784974_259239880_n.jpg

Second is a different cut I know, but the length still applies, maybe not so low

Last edited:
Y'all think the duke starting 5 is appropriate for an interview? Just got called for one tomorrow and idk if I should chop it or just clean it up.

I don't remember the last time I cut the top of my hair and I wasn't ready
frown.gif
It depends how large the Fro is...

Of course, as long as it's freshly lined up and tapered on the sides, it's definitely appropriate, but I think it all depends on how large it is.

If it's like your Dad's Afro in the 70's-Big, then trim it down, but if it's just a couple inches or so, you should be good whether Corporate or Not.

Back
Top Bottom