Black guy hair cuts

Hairline so good, you might have to push it back.
D0552BA381338592C947FA615092EBD8972B08FC

Been rocking the bald fade for two years strong now(inspiration from a former co-worker and Draymond Green). Good switch up from the taper fade. Been thinking about growing it up and just getting a edge, but always have had trouble maintaining a fro.

Been rocking the twisty frohawk for about 2 years now with the occasional braid/bun switch up. Can't see myself going back to a lowboy anytime soon.

Anybody give me reason why barbers make the mustache super skinny when edging my beard? That ish throws off the whole look. I’m not sure if I’m explaining to the barber what I want. I had a good full beard going

Back when I was going to my Barber, I had to tell him. Not to touch it at all. Mine isn't even that thick, but it had me out here looking like a pedophile :smh:

Do we have barbers in this thread? I just wanna know the reasoning. What person honestly thinks it’s a good look. Throws off the whole cut. Imma just come with a pic next time. Have him just edge the bottom. Damn..

Side note, I've gotten a lot better cutting my own hair. Taper on the side, part when I'm feeling it. I just need to get my blending skills up from 80% to a solid 90%+, and I'll probably never step foot in a barbershop again.

Went and got a cut today after almost a month without one, barber hit me with the "yo uh, just so you know I'm raising the prices. So it's gonna be $5 extra than what you usually give me."

I've been throwing him a dub for like the past 4 years and he's been cutting my hair for almost 10 years now. :smh:

Went and got a cut today after almost a month without one, barber hit me with the "yo uh, just so you know I'm raising the prices. So it's gonna be $5 extra than what you usually give me."

I've been throwing him a dub for like the past 4 years and he's been cutting my hair for almost 10 years now. :smh:

Would have told him to kick rocks. You grandfathered in a decade in.

Back
Top Bottom