Black guy hair cuts

That awkward moment where you been dipped on your barber for a new shop over a year ago and you meet him in the supermarket.

Man gave me that quick dap with the "good to see you" and vanished into thin air

That awkward moment where you been dipped on your barber for a new shop over a year ago and you meet him in the supermarket.

Man gave me that quick dap with the "good to see you" and vanished into thin air
I saw my barber of 3 years at the club one time ..bra gave me that bishop in the elevator look lol..and then came over to dap me up...he asked me how Ive been and why did I leave..I told him straight you got complacent..dude didnt say anything just looked at me said respect bought me a drink and offered to give me a free haircut..I was look cool but Ive never went back to see him

I saw my barber of 3 years at the club one time ..bra gave me that bishop in the elevator look lol..and then came over to dap me up...he asked me how Ive been and why did I leave..I told him straight you got complacent..dude didnt say anything just looked at me said respect bought me a drink and offered to give me a free haircut..I was look cool but Ive never went back to see him

Smart man , that realness burned his soul . He would've f**** you up something nasty

I'm rocking the Ezekiel Elliot cut right now (alright I'm pretty sure I had it first). I'm gonna keep growing the beard until December, should be at a really nice length by then

ezekiel-elliott-cowboys-practice.jpg

Braids too.

DS5 been around forever what year were you born? Everyone had their hair grown out a little with a fade and lineup.

Foxx, WSmith, Jazzy Jeff, Carlton, Wayan Bros, Robert Townsend, dude from Don't be a menace, List goes on.

I'm an 88'er. But you're right. It's been around for a while. But I was more so speaking to the popularity of the hairstyle. Prior to two or three years ago, I saw it few and far in between. These days it's rocked by a far greater number of guys than any other time that I can remember.

I'm mainly just talking **** because I rock the wave cut, and always have for my entire life. Tried to grow it out around last summer for the braid/man bun combo, but I don't have the patience. :lol: :smh:

I'm an 88'er. But you're right. It's been around for a while. But I was more so speaking to the popularity of the hairstyle. Prior to two or three years ago, I saw it few and far in between. These days it's rocked by a far greater number of guys than any other time that I can remember.

I'm mainly just talking **** because I rock the wave cut, and always have for my entire life. Tried to grow it out around last summer for the braid/man bun combo, but I don't have the patience. :lol: :smh:

Grow it out.

at least your not tryna grow dreads

Gonna start the DS5 in another month for the first time. Waiting for it to get cooler outside.

Back
Top Bottom