Black guy hair cuts

Any suggestions on how to make my waves pop more? They just don’t look right to me.
Decided to give myself a cut the other day. Not bad but needs some more practice.
DF39B4F0-548F-471B-B865-BC7A246EAFA9.jpeg

Fade the sides Cuba

For all my wavers who might not be hip

Get yourself a soft brush if you don’t have one already.

Outside of it just feeling good as hell on your scalp throughout the day, it’s going to polish your waves and make them hit harder

I got a soft torino pro. its fire. looking into a med soft next.
I need to cop that soft torino. I just don't know if I want the curved or normal brush.

Will probably order on my next amazon bulk order

Right now I'm just using my Diane and Annie's. My CQP is beat and needs replacement.

Switched up my fade got a burst one with the curly top hawk. Looks dope.

Decided to hit up the barbershop for a professional cut this time. Opinions? Guy only charges $15 which is rare these days.
AD1C8032-EA65-4878-9844-89187563ABFB.jpeg

E5D09377-17D2-454D-8667-5246DB151838.jpeg

For all my wavers who might not be hip

Get yourself a soft brush if you don’t have one already.

Outside of it just feeling good as hell on your scalp throughout the day, it’s going to polish your waves and make them hit harder

Facts.

Lol why you say you lost your powers? They not showing you no love with the flat top.. my hair is thick right now but I'm in the same boat as you and kinda want to cut it off...
The flattop is boring to me... plus I been trying to find a good barber who can fade really well... alot of these dudes be fading mad quick . I use to cut hair so I know how long a regular fade takes and I know how long a really good fade takes. Fading is a art and some have it and some dont... if my taper and my fade take the same amount of time to cut there's a problem..

I'm definitely getting my waves back for 2019...

Can y'all refer me to some best YouTube tutorials for cutting a fro?

I think it's time I jump with both feet in when it comes to cutting my own hair.

My uncle (RIP) basically tought himself how to cut hair and he used to cut mine until he passed away about 20 years ago.

Think I'm gonna pick up where he left off.

Never really had short hair but I’ve had past shoulder length for the past 5 heard

No more long *** annoying showers. Taking 6 minute showers again :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I went to the salon so I didn’t get exactly what I wanted so I’m prob gonna wait a couple weeks or something and go to the barbershop to get cleaned up and get a small fade

This is the look I was going for but I don’t want that much fade I’d like it more like the last pic
434788C3-E11D-4588-9F78-7DE2DC615407.png
A4B1952E-03EC-46FD-8A02-59E3C65DFAA0.png
96210FF7-8B78-454D-B063-BE602D20F91A.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom