Black guy hair cuts

Currently have locs. Think I’m gonna go bald for the first time in my life. Razor shave and cut the beard and moustache off. Nervous about it but I’m not get this urge and curiosity out of my head so Ima go for it

Let nature take its course man.

Unless your line is ****ed, keep your hair.

Bomani Jones for years had been bald and confident as hell.

He grew his hair out with a receding line and my man has been on cloud 9!

I was getting a cut for a while but I think I'm bout to grow it back out.

Twisting and playing with your hair is so therapeutic.

Let nature take its course man.

Unless your line is ****ed, keep your hair.

Bomani Jones for years had been bald and confident as hell.

He grew his hair out with a receding line and my man has been on cloud 9!

I was getting a cut for a while but I think I'm bout to grow it back out.

Twisting and playing with your hair is so therapeutic.
My line is fine. It’s been something I’ve been curious about so I’m just gonna check or out one time.

fades are for people who could never get the 360 waves. I don't even care for a taper anymore, just give me a nice razor lining.

With that being said... I'd ready to make another trip back to IL to get my hair cut, not about to get my hair cut with a damn mask on. If they can't cut my facial hair along with my cut then I'm good.

I've seen the mask removed to cut facial hair. Cause honestly if yall are in that close contact a mask ain't really saving you.

Embrace your baldness. Don't be that guy that always has on some random *** hat (dad hat, fedora, snap back, fitted etc) at every event just because you're bald :lol:

Corona has also killed barbershop talk :smh:

I've seen the mask removed to cut facial hair. Cause honestly if yall are in that close contact a mask ain't really saving you.

Embrace your baldness. Don't be that guy that always has on some random *** hat (dad hat, fedora, snap back, fitted etc) at every event just because you're bald :lol:

Corona has also killed barbershop talk :smh:
Dudes in the barbershop sounding like Bane, meanwhile just saying fade the sides.

fades are for people who could never get the 360 waves. I don't even care for a taper anymore, just give me a nice razor lining.

With that being said... I'd ready to make another trip back to IL to get my hair cut, not about to get my hair cut with a damn mask on. If they can't cut my facial hair along with my cut then I'm good.
That's false. I've done taper fade, even a high and tight, with 360 waves. Seen it countless times in my life on other black men too

I use to pick my barber up and drop him off to the shop sometimes. Even take the dawg home of his BM had the car if he needed a ride. Damnit that fool cut good! Jamaican dude from Toronto. But he lives down here in Florida. I don’t go to anyone else.

Dude got 7 kids :lol: :lol: :lol:. So I always gave bruh benefit of the doubt

Haven’t got a haircut since March 5. Thinking about getting a cut this week but keeping the top long. My go to cut was the drop fade.

I just wanna try something different. I’m working from home now and I don’t go anywhere anyways :lol:

Gonna ease these dreads to a dark caesar through phases. I love my dreads but I wear a lot of suits now and even with them braided I know I’d look 10x more dapper with a lower cut.

I can't front, I miss my waves, it's been almost 2 years. Grew my hair out and been using the sponge, also had my barber line me up with a half-moon on the left side word to AD.

Back
Top Bottom