Black guy hair cuts

I never condition. Shampoo and wash once a week.

Tried to condition but it was leaving build up in my locs.

principles-of-truth-and-non-violence.jpg

I never condition. Shampoo and wash once a week.

Tried to condition but it was leaving build up in my locs.
You’re either using too much or not rinsing it out good enough. The loc in my front corners used to always have that build up because thats would always be where I started. Once I figured that out, I would just make sure I rub it in evenly and the rinse it extra good.

Had a low ceaser forever now, was payin $40 a cut ( 3 times a month ), decided to start doin it myself and bought these

BLACKFX__08440.jpg

Straight game changers. Got a 360 mirror too. Even do a better job than my barber. My *** will never be in a shop again ...

I assume you use those for the line up, but what clippers do you use to take the hair down? I know those Babyliss trimmers don't come with guards.

You’re either using too much or not rinsing it out good enough. The loc in my front corners used to always have that build up because thats would always be where I started. Once I figured that out, I would just make sure I rub it in evenly and the rinse it extra good.

You might be right. Imma try rinsing more than twice or get someone to help me with it. My hair is dumb thick.

I assume you use those for the line up, but what clippers do you use to take the hair down? I know those Babyliss trimmers don't come with guards.

I use these. Wahl Magic Clip 5 star series.

3334645-1.jpg

Had em for yrs. Keep em right and they still cut great. Only like 60 bucks too.

I almost bought that Babyliss set but felt like these still do the job. And yes, the trimmers are just for lines but god dam if these lines ain't crispy :smokin

I use these. Wahl Magic Clip 5 star series.

3334645-1.jpg

Had em for yrs. Keep em right and they still cut great. Only like 60 bucks too.

I almost bought that Babyliss set but felt like these still do the job. And yes, the trimmers are just for lines but god dam if these lines ain't crispy :smokin
Agree, Babyliss FX are GOAT cordless trimmers. Never used their clippers though. My cordless Seniors are still going strong.

I get a 0 guard all around low thats hard to do with my t outliners or professional master clipper because a little too much pressure in one place and it hits full bald

I dont know, just to end up low enough to conceal my balding but not bald because i still have a robust enough line and body outside of the vertex

way back in the day. I'm ok with the thinnage, I'm damn near 40. The og black ice formula did not run, sweat off, or even rub off on clothes or white pillows. I heard the new stuff just lasts less than the rest of the same day applied

What’s the best clippers for beard maintenance between cuts? Just to line it up and keep it a neat length
Most important for me is having a good range of guard lengths

I have gotten a couple generations of wahl lithium ions and they’re fine but the guards always go from like from 1-3 to 6 to 10 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom