Black guy hair cuts

Probably like 8 months, maybe longer.

I wanted to get dreads, but I know the upkeep can be costly. Just sticking with the taper fade for now.

Reactions: ace
Probably like 8 months, maybe longer.

I wanted to get dreads, but I know the upkeep can be costly. Just sticking with the taper fade for now.
It’s not costly. You can last two months with a retwist. Between that and how expensive regular cuts are now, the price is close to the same.

Just zero gapped my outliners using this method. Closest you can get to a razor without using a razor

Anyone have a barber they recommend in NYC? My guy moved down South. Went to a new guy and was really disappointed with it :lol:

My nephew got got this weekend. LOL. Found a barber online, dude said you have to pay all upfront. Then gave him an address to a shopping mall, yet no barber to be found. LMAO. Millennials get so caught up in technology, falling for the banana in the tailpipe. Sister and I just laughed.

100% aloe vera gel is the truth. Makes the curls pop. Right after a shower and towel dry my hair I put this in and rub with both hands in a circular motion

20210809_191156.jpg

Yoo guys

What’s the best foil shaver for sensitive skin/coarse hair?

Im in the market for a beard shaver

Had my hair in two strand twists since Independence day. Got my first retwist this past Friday. For those with locs in here how do yall keep your barber from pushing your line back? I still have my temp fade but I don't want to get that front taper a lot of guys with locs end up getting.

Think imma just go no retwists from this point on and let it do what it wants.

Had my hair in two strand twists since Independence day. Got my first retwist this past Friday. For those with locs in here how do yall keep your barber from pushing your line back? I still have my temp fade but I don't want to get that front taper a lot of guys with locs end up getting.

Think imma just go no retwists from this point on and let it do what it wants.
Ima be real with you b, haven’t been to a barber in almost 6 years. Most of the time I take care of my own line up (usually have someone I trust with clippers to line the back up). My old loctician/ex used to hit me with the retwist and line my ish up. One of my corners is starting to fade so I just been letting the front of my line do it’s thing

Back
Top Bottom