Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at people that didn't want these and now there complaining that they didn't cop.lmfao for real.

Lol at people that didn't want these and now there complaining that they didn't cop.lmfao for real.

this some BS, NDC kept emptyin my cart when I hit checkout after saying an error occured the first time I was checking out. Finally complete the process with my 11.5 and it says theyre sold out, try with a size 12 and theyre sold out too SMH

$@* i suck at online releases. missed out again. resellers must have jumped all over these. not many in her wanted them n called them trash....yet i still couldnt grab a pair

this some BS, NDC kept emptyin my cart when I hit checkout after saying an error occured the first time I was checking out. Finally complete the process with my 11.5 and it says theyre sold out, try with a size 12 and theyre sold out too SMH

**** these Jordans.I'm pissed I just wanted for resale
frown.gif

$@* i suck at online releases. missed out again. resellers must have jumped all over these. not many in her wanted them n called them trash....yet i still couldnt grab a pair

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here we go with the "easy cop" knowing damn well they're lying.
Oh, and they;'re sold out. lol wth? Did they only make 15 pairs?

THIS!!! Was refreshing 'New Releases' and just decided to search 'Black History Month' and there they were. Was hitting Pay on Paypal at 11:02 and got hit with the Sold Out. Fortunately, I went back and got the Kobes. Not sure if people didn't want those or couldn't find them. Hitting my connect in the morning to pick up my back-up pair of 3s (in case NDC fell through) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here we go with the "easy cop" knowing damn well they're lying.
Oh, and they;'re sold out. lol wth? Did they only make 15 pairs?

THIS!!! Was refreshing 'New Releases' and just decided to search 'Black History Month' and there they were. Was hitting Pay on Paypal at 11:02 and got hit with the Sold Out. Fortunately, I went back and got the Kobes. Not sure if people didn't want those or couldn't find them. Hitting my connect in the morning to pick up my back-up pair of 3s (in case NDC fell through) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

exact same thing happened to me
grin.gif
double cop of the playoffs it is

i just wanted these BHM for resale anyways o well

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

exact same thing happened to me
grin.gif
double cop of the playoffs it is

i just wanted these BHM for resale anyways o well

Originally Posted by Tang

frown.gif

thats the problem, too mnay damn resellers.  people who just want a pair to wear cant get them at retail

guy above me too
laugh.gif
, everyone is a reseller. id rather not have any of these new releases than line those pockets

frown.gif

thats the problem, too mnay damn resellers.  people who just want a pair to wear cant get them at retail

guy above me too
laugh.gif
, everyone is a reseller. id rather not have any of these new releases than line those pockets

They were sold out because all the people that were bashing them are the ones that bought all of them LOL. I would have considered buying a pair if it wasnt for the $175 price tag.Not for 3's

They were sold out because all the people that were bashing them are the ones that bought all of them LOL. I would have considered buying a pair if it wasnt for the $175 price tag.Not for 3's

laugh.gif
Nike is RIDICULOUS. Wow. They love to disappoint their customers for their own benefit by moving the value of a shoe up with an extremely limited release. I feel sorry for you guys that didn't get a pair. I was just gonna cop to RESELL. To the guy that keeps saying he's going to "resale," c'mon dude really? At least learn to spell it correctly.

laugh.gif
Nike is RIDICULOUS. Wow. They love to disappoint their customers for their own benefit by moving the value of a shoe up with an extremely limited release. I feel sorry for you guys that didn't get a pair. I was just gonna cop to RESELL. To the guy that keeps saying he's going to "resale," c'mon dude really? At least learn to spell it correctly.

wow really? i didnt mean to be an "easy cop" a-hole. sorry heh. but i literally went to eastbay first waited in queue for a minute 30 and bought the playoff 13s, then went over to nike and bought the bhm 3s at 11:02pm (central time). there was no lag or anything, just went straight through and checked out. got my order confirmation 30 seconds later, so i thought people slept on these. strange. first time ever for me. i am like 1 for 10 on nikestore releases. guess it was actually "my" time this time heh. 2 for 10. yay.

wow really? i didnt mean to be an "easy cop" a-hole. sorry heh. but i literally went to eastbay first waited in queue for a minute 30 and bought the playoff 13s, then went over to nike and bought the bhm 3s at 11:02pm (central time). there was no lag or anything, just went straight through and checked out. got my order confirmation 30 seconds later, so i thought people slept on these. strange. first time ever for me. i am like 1 for 10 on nikestore releases. guess it was actually "my" time this time heh. 2 for 10. yay.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

frown.gif

guy above me too
laugh.gif
who the hell wants to wear em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

frown.gif

guy above me too
laugh.gif
who the hell wants to wear em
roll.gif

never really wanted to get these but since i struck out on the Lebron SBs, DB 3s and YOTR i felt i just had to try again and it was just my luck  i was able to punch thru
ohwell.gif
 now well see if got lucky when NDC sends the confirmation email
grin.gif

never really wanted to get these but since i struck out on the Lebron SBs, DB 3s and YOTR i felt i just had to try again and it was just my luck  i was able to punch thru
ohwell.gif
 now well see if got lucky when NDC sends the confirmation email
grin.gif

smh at the way these limited releases do people who actually wanted to wear the shoes. Id be rocking them the day I got em in the mail, aint no way Im payin some reseller to get a pair so I guess I wont be gettin these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom