Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

the prices will drop like crazy on this shoe. just wait it out. everyone is just buying to resell lol

The same thing was said about the DB3s and now look how much they are.I think the beasts really like 3s no matter the cw

the prices will drop like crazy on this shoe. just wait it out. everyone is just buying to resell lol

The same thing was said about the DB3s and now look how much they are.I think the beasts really like 3s no matter the cw

$320 PLUS shipping with kixlusive?
laugh.gif
getouttahere. You sound like a spokesman for one of those corny energy drinks.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

Great concept, horrible execution.

Me and my boy got to our spot at 8:30 am. The store only had 9 pairs.

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif
To each their own. Don't like it don't comment.

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

Great concept, horrible execution.

Me and my boy got to our spot at 8:30 am. The store only had 9 pairs.

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif
To each their own. Don't like it don't comment.

^Both were a limited release that was a love or hate colorway. Anyone still looking for these call street gear, not sure what sizes they might have if any but it's worth a shot. The number is 516-538-1603.

^Both were a limited release that was a love or hate colorway. Anyone still looking for these call street gear, not sure what sizes they might have if any but it's worth a shot. The number is 516-538-1603.

someone around my way has them for 290, said he bought 10 pair i was kinda mad because resellers just buy all these shoes up and jack up the price for people who really want them, i think stores should limit the amount on how many shoes you can buy like 1 pair for 48 hours that way it'll give people at least a chance, just my opinion though...

someone around my way has them for 290, said he bought 10 pair i was kinda mad because resellers just buy all these shoes up and jack up the price for people who really want them, i think stores should limit the amount on how many shoes you can buy like 1 pair for 48 hours that way it'll give people at least a chance, just my opinion though...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 u got a point there!
Word, because sites have multiple sizes posted for much less, right?

Right?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 u got a point there!
Word, because sites have multiple sizes posted for much less, right?

Right?

Originally Posted by racsjh

It's a good idea, but no store would take the time/steps to enforce it.

Originally Posted by racsjh

It's a good idea, but no store would take the time/steps to enforce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom