Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gimekix

did these even come to VA?
i heard HOH Hyattsville in the DMV area is the only one that got em and they only have 25 pairs
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

My Story. 

First time actually "camping/lining" up at Southcenter HOH.

Woke up at 3:30 AM to a frozen windshield which I had to drop by the gas station to pour warm water to get it off. 

Then headed to Southcenter HOH, got there around 4:20 AM with about 20+ cats.. 

Chopped it up with most people, security dudes opened the "mall door" around 6:00 AM..

Lots of people pushing & shoving for the " 5 at a time single file walk to stand in another line for the HOH to open.. "

With an extra hour to spare, just spoke to everyone around and met more cool heads.. 

Did a head count (pause.) and my spot was counted for #32 with the rumor of 50 pairs I pretty happy. 

But when they opened the doors they said that they only had about 35 or so pairs of III's. 

Then tons of others started to get worried.

Ended up getting the very last Sz. 8 (Perfect Size) the only sizes after me were a Sz. 14 (Which still sold.)

Then, when I was walking out I met some 14Yr old with his mother and was looking for the size I got.

Being in his position at age 14 just learning about the shoe trade, I felt the urge to work a deal with him. 

To my surprise he ended up offering me a pair of Worn 2x BIN VII's + Worn 2x Oreo VI's + $40. 

I took it right on the spot. 

Ended up meeting up later on the day and came home a happy camper. 

Air Jordan BIN VII (+ Air Jordan Oreo VI 

( Ended up finding those 06 Penny IV's for $40 at N.Rack )
Wow why you do the little kid like that? Nah I'm playing
laugh.gif
 thats a good deal tho

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The suede kills it for me. you want 175? Give me leather.

Exactly.  I didn't even try to copp.  Sure some pics that are glammed up make them look nice (like airbrushed chicks in mags), but you know that shoe is going to be ashy black in a few months just like the Black Cat IIIs.
Some people buy/sell anything that's limited.  If these were a GR, they'd get no play.

Originally Posted by ALDY

My Story. 

First time actually "camping/lining" up at Southcenter HOH.

Woke up at 3:30 AM to a frozen windshield which I had to drop by the gas station to pour warm water to get it off. 

Then headed to Southcenter HOH, got there around 4:20 AM with about 20+ cats.. 

Chopped it up with most people, security dudes opened the "mall door" around 6:00 AM..

Lots of people pushing & shoving for the " 5 at a time single file walk to stand in another line for the HOH to open.. "

With an extra hour to spare, just spoke to everyone around and met more cool heads.. 

Did a head count (pause.) and my spot was counted for #32 with the rumor of 50 pairs I pretty happy. 

But when they opened the doors they said that they only had about 35 or so pairs of III's. 

Then tons of others started to get worried.

Ended up getting the very last Sz. 8 (Perfect Size) the only sizes after me were a Sz. 14 (Which still sold.)

Then, when I was walking out I met some 14Yr old with his mother and was looking for the size I got.

Being in his position at age 14 just learning about the shoe trade, I felt the urge to work a deal with him. 

To my surprise he ended up offering me a pair of Worn 2x BIN VII's + Worn 2x Oreo VI's + $40. 

I took it right on the spot. 

Ended up meeting up later on the day and came home a happy camper. 

Air Jordan BIN VII (+ Air Jordan Oreo VI 

( Ended up finding those 06 Penny IV's for $40 at N.Rack )
Wow why you do the little kid like that? Nah I'm playing
laugh.gif
 thats a good deal tho

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The suede kills it for me. you want 175? Give me leather.

Exactly.  I didn't even try to copp.  Sure some pics that are glammed up make them look nice (like airbrushed chicks in mags), but you know that shoe is going to be ashy black in a few months just like the Black Cat IIIs.
Some people buy/sell anything that's limited.  If these were a GR, they'd get no play.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

^Ummmm....You didn't really do him any service by accepting that trade. Good for you, but that kid just got GOT!

laugh.gif

Well he thought it was a fair trade since he payed retail for the BIN VII's, $70 for the Oreo VI's..

Not to mention, some other guy outside the store offered me $350 in cash for the BHM III's.. 

^Ummmm....You didn't really do him any service by accepting that trade. Good for you, but that kid just got GOT!

laugh.gif

Well he thought it was a fair trade since he payed retail for the BIN VII's, $70 for the Oreo VI's..

Not to mention, some other guy outside the store offered me $350 in cash for the BHM III's.. 

That kid's happiness is probably all worth it. To him. If I were 14 and REALLY wanted a shoe, I'd trade whatever the hell I had laying around to get 'em.

That kid's happiness is probably all worth it. To him. If I were 14 and REALLY wanted a shoe, I'd trade whatever the hell I had laying around to get 'em.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

Great concept, horrible execution.

Me and my boy got to our spot at 8:30 am. The store only had 9 pairs.

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

Money well spent....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom