Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

Great concept, horrible execution.

Me and my boy got to our spot at 8:30 am. The store only had 9 pairs.

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

Money well spent....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif

I really like the Black with gold look, but Im not even close to willing to pay $300+++ for them

I really like the Black with gold look, but Im not even close to willing to pay $300+++ for them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These shoes suck honestly. The colors could have been better placed. Atleast more gold

They opened at 9:30. There was about 15 people in line. Mostly wanting both Playoffs and BHM 3's.

They said they weren't limiting to one per customer so we each bought two pairs.

After we purchased we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

wow, these shoes suck and are horrible but you still purchased?  Hypebeasting at its finest 
pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif

After we purchased
we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif

Got em

After we purchased
we heard them say only 9.5 and 10.5 were left, meaning employees got the rest.

MONEY WELL SPENT

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif

Got em

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

if any of you guys was to avoid getting beat in the face on ebay or flightclub then kixclusive.comKixclusive.com has pairs for a somewhat reasonable price

$320? There are some on ebay that are CHEAPER.
the key word here...and thats only if you have baby feet
So you work for kixclusive now?

if any of you guys was to avoid getting beat in the face on ebay or flightclub then kixclusive.comKixclusive.com has pairs for a somewhat reasonable price

Originally Posted by Mr jumpoff

Why do people hate this shoe so bad??

I just think it had WAY more potential to be special in its own right. 3's are my grails and I wouldn't even buy these if they were a GR. From a distance you couldn't even tell if these were the previously released black cat 3's. Such a waste
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr jumpoff

Why do people hate this shoe so bad??

I just think it had WAY more potential to be special in its own right. 3's are my grails and I wouldn't even buy these if they were a GR. From a distance you couldn't even tell if these were the previously released black cat 3's. Such a waste
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Absolutely not. However, $

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Absolutely not. However, $

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif

MONEY WELL SPENT....

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Reselling at its finest. 
grin.gif
Even more pathetic 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom