Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing, im going to get a few pairs and see what happens... at some point people are going to cry i wish I bought these.

good thing, im going to get a few pairs and see what happens... at some point people are going to cry i wish I bought these.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Is $175 retail for real? Also, 23isback is reporting that these come out on the same day as the Playoff 13s. Well, that's an easy decision...
23isback is wack

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Is $175 retail for real? Also, 23isback is reporting that these come out on the same day as the Playoff 13s. Well, that's an easy decision...
23isback is wack

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  @ the comment about the Cement 3's going on sale.  

That will be the day we see pigs flying. 

Any word on the exclusivity on these? I would assume they would not be a GR.

sorry if already mentioned.

Any word on the exclusivity on these? I would assume they would not be a GR.

sorry if already mentioned.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Im going to be lazy and not scroll up but these are HOH exclusives only, amirite?

Um... lets see, $200.00 for royal foams, $175.00 for BHM and $160.00 for playoffs X's 2 = me sleeping on the couch thats if my wife dosent leave me for buying more shoes.

On the real... its not bad for a BHM item, its something beyond the shoe IMO.

?

he prolly meant playof (x) times 2

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Im going to be lazy and not scroll up but these are HOH exclusives only, amirite?

Um... lets see, $200.00 for royal foams, $175.00 for BHM and $160.00 for playoffs X's 2 = me sleeping on the couch thats if my wife dosent leave me for buying more shoes.

On the real... its not bad for a BHM item, its something beyond the shoe IMO.

?

he prolly meant playof (x) times 2

Originally Posted by rauls054

����

ol bedazzled black cats
laugh.gif
thats exactly what i was�thinking
laugh.gif

��
*sigh* co-sign. this is all the Gold Black people are worth? They could chipped in a lil more mann.....Serious note, if they gave the colorblocking pattern from the kobe's to the black cats, it would have been a fire shoe. Or at least made the mid-sole gold. They just remind me of the nike Air Flight Lite Highs
sick.gif
These are so plain...

Originally Posted by rauls054

����

ol bedazzled black cats
laugh.gif
thats exactly what i was�thinking
laugh.gif

��
*sigh* co-sign. this is all the Gold Black people are worth? They could chipped in a lil more mann.....Serious note, if they gave the colorblocking pattern from the kobe's to the black cats, it would have been a fire shoe. Or at least made the mid-sole gold. They just remind me of the nike Air Flight Lite Highs
sick.gif
These are so plain...

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Man these look real cheap to me, but blk/gold colorways don't look well in my opinion, this in any shoe for that matter.  I will def pass without a doubt.  

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Man these look real cheap to me, but blk/gold colorways don't look well in my opinion, this in any shoe for that matter.  I will def pass without a doubt.  

DB IIIs were worth the $160, plus all that went to charity. These...naw. They're basically black cat IIIs with some gold hints. Not worth the $175 IMO.

DB IIIs were worth the $160, plus all that went to charity. These...naw. They're basically black cat IIIs with some gold hints. Not worth the $175 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom