Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

I haven't done a midnight release on NDC in a while.  anyone know the best way for being ready to purchase these? like what page to be on so you can see when they are available? will they actually go up at midnight or a little after?

i did talk to a customer rep and they said One per customer online.

thanks for any help

They go up right at midnight, your best bet is looking for keywords on NDC or waiting for a link on here.

i figure if i just keep clicking on shoes and jordan around midnight and keep watch here, i might get lucky.

now what if i want a pair of XIII too? should i do the transactions separate just to be sure i get my payment and everything in for the BHM's?

i figure if i just keep clicking on shoes and jordan around midnight and keep watch here, i might get lucky.

now what if i want a pair of XIII too? should i do the transactions separate just to be sure i get my payment and everything in for the BHM's?

It'd be a safe bet.. because you could go and add the XIII to your cart and the BHM sell out while you were doing that... worse case scenario, you'll have to go to a store to get the XIII's ... better than neither!
smile.gif

It'd be a safe bet.. because you could go and add the XIII to your cart and the BHM sell out while you were doing that... worse case scenario, you'll have to go to a store to get the XIII's ... better than neither!
smile.gif

anybody who has these already...PLEASE...do they fit true to size or a half size big like the cements????? thank you to anybody who answers.

anybody who has these already...PLEASE...do they fit true to size or a half size big like the cements????? thank you to anybody who answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom