Black Ice116 collection (retirement) post. It's been fun

Carmines/Midnites & Cool Grey 9's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1-23...
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

nice mayne im starting to get to point of slowing down on new kicks every month and spending my money on college

Nice variety, those midnight vi's look FRESH. But I feel you on retiring, a few more pairs and I'll be in the same boat.

Nice collection...

You got some good heat for your shoe size. It's a pain in the !#% to find good pairs at a good price in bigger sizes.

You'll be back
laugh.gif

First up..... Dope collection bro, a lot of nice kicks in there
pimp.gif
I'mfeeling u on the 7s .....my all time fave sneaker too!!
wink.gif

secondly, good luck with whatever u go on to do, hope it all works out well for ya buddy!

....but, yeah, you'll be back!
laugh.gif

For such big feet those shoes look really small.

Nice collection post...............see ya next week.

s dubl and FIREPOWER23- thanks guys, but I doubt I'll get back into collecting anytime soon.

abernja-
laugh.gif
I'll be around

rayrodriguez5- as long as I live with my mom, yes I can. She hates when I spend my money on kicks, and I hate being broke because I spend my money on kicks.She treatened to kick me out once because of my addiction. I'm hoping this retirement will help me save up some money, while taking care of some prioritieslike finishing school. I'm also hoping this will get my mom off my back. Once I no longer live with her, I'll be able to do what I want with my moneyand not have to hear anyone's mouth (til I get married that is lol).

man tell me if your selling any of your shoes nice collection.I want those jordan 6 the white and dark blue

20 yrs old? Bro - you got plenty of time to jump back in. Glad you buy what you like. Props.

Back
Top Bottom