Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

We still bickering over a shoe color, when we don't have pics of yet? That's what we should be complaining about. Hurry up with the pics.

Theirs always gonna be people who aren't happy, JB could announce that they found the original color infrared from "91 in their archive and said were dropping the 6s with it applied and their will still be ninjas that a be like well it ain't got nothing on the varsity 6s.

If you want to get an example of what the infrared/black combo might look like check out the CP3 VII AE that just dropped as part of the playoff pack. It's black/infrared and since it is a JB shoe I'll assume they'll be using the same paints.

Last edited:
Well, I'd actually look at that custom of the Wht/Infra cuz that's a accurate portrayal. The CP3s I remembered are Infrared 23

I'm not trying to spark the whole color argument again, but I definitely think this years infrared will look better on the black compared to the white 6s.

Son, they release in late November. Chill out :lol:

Maybe we should go ahead and temporarily lock the thread until pictures come along, the thirst might be too much for some to handle.
Once pics come out this thread will jump like 50 pages. The amount of memes and gifs won't be able to properly display the happiness and over excitement that people will have

Nike must have these on pics on lock. Already seen Columbia XI. Maybe there's a surprise with these.

These need to drop already! I find myself wanting to rock these 00's on a day to day basis. Gonna hold out and put these things in a display case though
glasses.gif
that fire 
nthat.gif

These need to drop already! I find myself wanting to rock these 00's on a day to day basis. Gonna hold out and put these things in a display case though
glasses.gif
I've got mine in a case but they arent the 00's. but still, black/red VI's are my grails so i keep em in a case for now DS. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom