Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

well, i have a lot of sixes on rotation. the black/red colorway is my favorite. instead of keeping it boxed up i keep it on display. bc that is MY favorite shoe of all time. i mean if yours is a yeezy, or a foam or anything else feel free to do what you want in your house. i was doing nothing but helping someone see a display box that would give them an idea. these are the ones i wear in the picture below.  i don't understand what is so funny? should i be a hype beast and put a higher dollar shoe in there and not be interested? i am almost 40 years old and I've  seen a ton of jordan games and he means a lot to me and i have always loved the sixes.  maybe you should come over and show me what shoe i should put in my case.
roll.gif
I wasn't trying to clown you. I meant it like... damn. being around when those first released and many people including myself passed, seeing them on sale various places, etc. I never would have thought in 2014 someone would have them in a display case. By all means do you it's just a tad funny imo considering the circumstances.

thanks for repping him for busting my balls and calling me out. ill put a pic up of my yeezys in the box to make you happy. maybe ill get a rep for that
once again I wasn't calling you out bro
laugh.gif
 btw I hate yeezys if that makes a difference. Wasn't directing the comment directly at you like "DAMN this MF got varsity reds in a display case
roll.gif
 LMBO #Poormansinfrareds" or any stupid **** like that.

Man.. I'm still a lil salty I couldn't grab those i23 6s, I even got out early and lined up but the hype was real.
mean.gif
theyve become one of my fav shoes of all time. i think its either you love em or hate em.  if you see them in person its a definate cop

probably cuz this isn't a kanye forum. we don't care what kanye wears or what you guys wear, the varsities just don't look that good. if you like em more power to you

The words I would use to describe kanye aren't allowed on NT.

It's a matter of preference, either you like the Varsity or you don't. I bought em since it was the only version of the Blk/Red 6 that dropped since 2000. They're not bad color wise, obviously black and red work together.. But the material used is wack. I would have preferred Infrared then and still do now, but I remember them being bright when they originally released. When MJ was driving into the paint with em, and before kanye was anybody.

My buddy who managers a FNL here in LA confirmed these are slated for Blk Fri. Still need confirmation tho

[quote name="Fahqu001"url="/t/540677/black-infrared-vis-returning-in-2014/2670#post_20479044"]

I like the Blacks the best, too. I really more surprised that the Doernbecher and Oreos were so far down. Oh well ...
[/quote]

your sus if the Infrareds aren't your #1. that colorway made the 6 iconic and no other color combo fits it better

Last edited:
DMPs are actually my number 1. Same colorblocking, and I like gold better than red :lol:

Damn do I miss my pair :smh: |I

Soon.

I feel you but you gotta ask yourself what colorway they're based on. wouldn't be a black and gold if it wasn't for the black and infrared and I think part of what makes them cool is that they flipped an OG color. I don't think they would be as dope if they had actually been a OG color

GMP's for me. Every time I see another pair I fall in love with the colorway all over. :smokin

lol what

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom