Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

NIKE sees these J's selling for 50-100% over retail and want a bigger cut smh 
ohwell.gif

I really cant knock them for it. This year has been rather easy on pockets as most of the Jordan releases have been below par for me. Next year it looks like its gonna pick back up though.

Could the remastered stuff happen this year then? All the price increases happen in the holiday season when the most desirable shoes release. This could be JB giving us the remastered sneakers this holiday or they are really trying to get as much money out us

Could the remastered stuff happen this year then? All the price increases happen in the holiday season when the most desirable shoes release. This could be JB giving us the remastered sneakers this holiday or they are really trying going to get as much money out us

There ya go.

I doubt they would bother specifying Spring '15 as the beginning if they were just going to go ahead and do it earlier. Saying that the Black Infrareds and Columbias were to be the start of that plan would only work in their favor, they wouldn't hide it.

I doubt they would bother specifying Spring '15 as the beginning if they were just going to go ahead and do it earlier. Saying that the Black Infrareds and Columbias were to be the start of that plan would only work in their favor, they wouldn't hide it.

agreed

on top of that, it would be real odd for JB to start the "remastered" with a pair of VI's that are the last of a year long set of releases. Plus, the Bl/Infa will sell well regardless.
No way this VI comes any different from all the other 2014 VI's.

Still, wouldn't mind if it was remastered….

This price increase for the infrareds business makes no sense. They aren't remastering any jays until next year( as mentioned in the sole collector interview with folks at Jordan Brand), and the price increase sounds like BS since all the other 6s were the same price this year except special edition sixes. As I said before, I think this is all bogus. These aren't really coming out( as the many inconsistent and unreliable facts suggest.)

If they are remastered i either want 3M, NA or both on them

agreed on this also

Remastered better be the whole enchilada. No stone unturned

Im talking molds, colors, fabrics, tech, 3M, shape, NA, tongue padding, sizing, otherwise don't bother. JB won't get my money for shoes Ive already got, unless its perfecto

This price increase for the infrareds business makes no sense. They aren't remastering any jays until next year( as mentioned in the sole collector interview with folks at Jordan Brand), and the price increase sounds like BS since all the other 6s were the same price this year except special edition sixes. As I said before, I think this is all bogus. These aren't really coming out( as the many inconsistent and unreliable facts suggest.)

Sources on here have said its confirmed for the black friday release

plus its the year of the 6 and the have been using the infrared colorway alot... they have to come out :lol:

i really wish someone would confirm/deny that price increase though :nerd:

Last edited:
This price increase is NIKE cashing in on the hype! At 10 am saturday you got people dropping like 250 if they miss out like it aint no thang and best believe they see that. Now, we all gotta suffer the price hikes due to consumer foolishness. it is what it is.

This price increase is NIKE cashing in on the hype! At 8:05 am saturday you got people dropping like 250 if they miss out like it aint no thang and best believe they see that. Now, we all gotta suffer the price hikes due to consumer foolishness. it is what it is.
tongue.gif
 FIXED

Last edited:
Sources on here have said its confirmed for the black friday release

plus its the year of the 6 and the have been using the infrared colorway alot... they have to come out :lol:

i really wish someone would confirm/deny that price increase though :nerd:

They will probably drop a lot more pictures and get the hype up more and then officially let everyone know about the price increase :D

The price increase makes no sense regardless, whether they're remastered or not to be honest. We've seen an increase in price before, and not a damn thing changed. :smh: So them saying they now have to do another one because they'll be using better quality is silly, and just a way for them to justify what they've done before, and would've done anyways. Bottom line is that we should've been receiving better quality all along.

The price increase makes no sense regardless, whether they're remastered or not to be honest. We've seen an increase in price before, and not a damn thing changed. :smh: So them saying they now have to do another one because they'll be using better quality is silly, and just a way for them to justify what they've done before, and would've done anyways. Bottom line is that we should've been receiving better quality all along.

I am slowly getting over JB. I have had almost every pair I wanted and still have them. Now they want to act like they are doing something for us by making a better product and hiking up prices. We as the consumer have to draw the line, but it will never happen. It is not that I can't afford to buy all these shoes but I think I am almost finished buying them.

Look on the bright side... at least it's not in a pack like the Brazil pack for $500. With CP3s at that. Now that's more of a disgrace than anything.

Last edited:
they're gonna have to either stop raising prices or stop bringing shoes back out every 3 years

especially if the redone retros aren't WAY better then recent versions

Good for Nike on the price hike. Maybe if we passed on things we complain about as a whole, they would hit outlets and eventually they would have to drop the prices to attract buyers. Since we don't seem to apply or understand this type of logic as whole, good for Nike.

they're gonna have to either stop raising prices or stop bringing shoes back out every 3 years

especially if the redone retros aren't WAY better then recent versions
why would they stop when pretty much anything limited sells out instantly? They see people paying way above retail for shoes and for these "services" (yeezys for 2 stacks?!? Royals for $500+!! $50 ATC, $50 early links... common man!! this all is insane!!) ...like I said earlier it is primarily the consumers fault for these increases, especially the reseller market.
mean.gif
 NIKE/JB probably took notice on all these people getting rich off their products and are going to milk this hype train to the max....any business with a legit plan would do the same. Sucks for us, but until EVERYONE stops buying J's (won't happen) prices will keep going up until the sneaker bubble bursts.

thatboydrew thatboydrew they gonna burst the bubble if they keep raising the prices and releasing shoes that people still have because they didn't retro that long ago

that's probably the reason for this "remaster" stuff in the first place, they're running out of colorsways that haven't been retro'd and probably wanna make sure people have a reason to keep buying

@thatboydrew they gonna burst the bubble if they keep raising the prices and releasing shoes that people still have because they didn't retro that long ago

that's probably the reason for this "remaster" stuff in the first place, they're running out of colorsways that haven't been retro'd and probably wanna make sure people have a reason to keep buying
yeah I agree but until then all they see is $$$$$$. Literally every retro sells out and I have missed out on like 3/4 shoes I have wanted over the last year and know I am not alone here, they really thought this whole limited releases ****e out. I would pay 175 for a pair of 2016 royal 1s in a second for example, that is if I could ever get them in my cart.

If the public deems the price too high, the shoes will go on sale. Unless they make them limited then they will be gone in less than a millisecond 
roll.gif

oh well. New Balance still makes great products for a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom