Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man, I wouldn't pay THAT much for sneakers. 
mean.gif

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/73835"remaster" stuff in the first place, they're running out of colorsways that haven't been retro'd and probably wanna make sure people have a reason to keep buying
you can already tell the bubble is already starting to burst.. people are no longer willing to pay the insane prices anymore.. I remember when playoff 12's released people were paying 400 bucks resale for a GR, nowadays you wouldbt be able to flip them for more then 250.. 
I sold a pair for $400 just last month

Last edited:
Thanks for the info DJay!
By any chance did u see any retro 13's on that manifest for the holidays....need to start budgeting myself :smh:

Checked, there's about 3-5 pairs of 13s dropping (can't remember) retailing $185, not including the PRM joints for $200

Face it fellas, JB and Nike for that matter has all of us by the balls. I mean people are lining up to pay $250 for lebrons that look like a bad 80's scifi experiment in the ugliest of color ways after they release one every other week. As long as **** sells out instantly for Jordan u or someone else on this board will buy. Regardless of the jumpman or sole tint. U have to atleast appreciate the effort of JB putting a bit more quality and original look back? I mean u really think the same materials and labor practices from 1988 are around or legal? Use your brain a bit and read something more than the back of your cereal box and you may have a slightly different view. Buy the OG from someone if u "gotta" have it exact.. Christ...

APPRECIATE? They give 0 ***** about the quality on these shoes unless it's marked up crazy like a bin or lab.

I'm laughing at all these people calling them "trash" and "pink", these are going to be the guys salty on release day when they strike out. 

I'm laughing at all these people calling them "trash" and "pink", these are going to be the guys salty on release day when they strike out. 

No doubt.. Hate just spewing from all these cats, but if they do get lucky and cop a pair they will be first one on IG doing the toe point pose while their moms snaps a pic and they think of some clever little hashtag.. Lol

Just buy they shoes or **** ABOUT IT. They don't care about u enough?? Ohh, poor u. Would u like a thank u card or suggestion box presented?

I don't think it will be that hard to cop. If it's a Black Friday release, they will make way more of then than probably even the white infrareds. Last year was the oreo 5, and dudes around here were throwing fits over them and lining up and camping out forever. I went in to finish line on Sunday and scooped up a pair in my size. They still had tons of sizes two days later. Shouldn't be THAT hard.

I don't think it will be that hard to cop. If it's a Black Friday release, they will make way more of then than probably even the white infrareds. Last year was the oreo 5, and dudes around here were throwing fits over them and lining up and camping out forever. I went in to finish line on Sunday and scooped up a pair in my size. They still had tons of sizes two days later. Shouldn't be THAT hard.

Are you really trying to Compare "Oreo" V's to black/Infrared VI's? because that would be a big mistake. I would like for them to be an easy cop but I don't think they will be.
Even with high numbers produced the demand will be higher.

Back
Top Bottom