Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I mean what do you guys expect? You buy rehashed pink shoes, signature shoes of puppets, shoes that look like hooker boots, shoes that look like grandmas knitted sweaters, shoes with plastic gumball rings on it with dookie colored leather and the list goes on all at high as prices...

I mean what do you expect?

I bet a shoe with two horse ***** hanging on the side of the ankles of the shoe would sell out if nike deemed it limited or drake corny *** wore them

The xi have to be 200. Dont retros usually go up 10 bucks every year?

This was the master plan all along. Make shoes with **** materials then turn around and try to sell the same shoes over again branding it as remastering and presenting it as better quality and more like ogs.

Like who gives a **** if the jumpman has fingers and a buttcrack now? That jumpman shouldnt even be there in the first place on alot of these models :lol:

The xi have to be 200. Dont retros usually go up 10 bucks every year?

This was the master plan all along. Make shoes with **** materials then turn around and try to sell the same shoes over again branding it as remastering and presenting it as better quality and more like ogs.

Like who gives a **** if the jumpman has fingers and a buttcrack now? That jumpman shouldnt even be there in the first place on alot of these models
laugh.gif
Yeah I really don't know who cares if the jumpman has fingers and show laces, like really? haha

Yeah I really don't know who cares if the jumpman has fingers and show laces, like really? haha

Like forreals

Q: alot of consumers have been complaining about the ceramic toilet seat type leather. Will we be seeing better leather on these remastered pairs?

A: well i cant go into detail right now about the leather but i can tell you something neat. You will be able to see the butthole of the jumpman!

Like forreals

Q: alot of consumers have been complaining about the ceramic toilet seat type leather. Will we be seeing better leather on these remastered pairs?

A: well i cant go into detail right now about the leather but i can tell you something neat. You will be able to see the butthole of the jumpman!
laugh.gif

I mean what do you guys expect? You buy rehashed pink shoes, signature shoes of puppets, shoes that look like hooker boots, shoes that look like grandmas knitted sweaters, shoes with plastic gumball rings on it with dookie colored leather and the list goes on all at high as prices...

I mean what do you expect?

I bet a shoe with two horse ***** hanging on the side of the ankles of the shoe would sell out if nike deemed it limited or drake corny *** wore them

View media item 1036513

This price increase is NIKE cashing in on the hype! At 10 am saturday you got people dropping like 250 if they miss out like it aint no thang and best believe they see that. Now, we all gotta suffer the price hikes due to consumer foolishness. it is what it is.
Exactly - they could put them at 250 retail and would sell out

every time you pay a re seller you help towards the price increase

I'm online or bust these days - if i go line up with these kids and re sellers I'm gonna smack someone so i just stay away

agreed on this also

Remastered better be the whole enchilada. No stone unturned

Im talking molds, colors, fabrics, tech, 3M, shape, NA, tongue padding, sizing, otherwise don't bother. JB won't get my money for shoes Ive already got, unless its perfecto
lol.. they dont have to do any of that and more then likely wont and they will sell out in a heart beat and they dont care if you buy them or not because there are 1000000 people that will.. 

@thatboydrew they gonna burst the bubble if they keep raising the prices and releasing shoes that people still have because they didn't retro that long ago

that's probably the reason for this "remaster" stuff in the first place, they're running out of colorsways that haven't been retro'd and probably wanna make sure people have a reason to keep buying
you can already tell the bubble is already starting to burst.. people are no longer willing to pay the insane prices anymore.. I remember when playoff 12's released people were paying 400 bucks resale for a GR, nowadays you wouldbt be able to flip them for more then 250.. 

Ahh ok, there it is. That's my nike/jb retro price "ceiling", 200.
mean.gif
200?  they charge 250 all the time now.. 225 for the crappy lab series.. 200 for NA jordan 3's.. that ceiling has been pushed and blown up and now its just a sunroof..lol

200?  they charge 250 all the time now.. 225 for the crappy lab series.. 200 for NA jordan 3's.. that ceiling has been pushed and blown up and now its just a sunroof..lol
True, oh yeah, that I know. That's just my ceiling price that I'm willing to spend on regular nike/jb retros.

Back
Top Bottom