Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I've been throwing all the VIs in here as i get info...
I just now realized there was a Carmine thread.
My Bad
:nerd:

It's all goodie, I should have posted a link to the Carmine thread for you.

Idk how the Black 6 will look with the blue sole which it will defiantly have!

Some numbered J's look really good with Blue tinted soles (Grapes). Some look Ok
(Fire red 3m tongue V's). And some look not so good Metallic V's. The carmine's look
Ok since they got the correct carmine color, but I could be wrong untill pics surface
But the Infa red VI's white and blk wont look good atleast not the blk ones.

Last edited:
Also in the 2014 JB book (in addition to the other three VIs we know about) was an all infrared VI done in suede...
I didn't see the Maroons listed, which bums me out. Who knows though.

Bluessssss. Even at 185 w tax, THREE PAIRS. An impossible grail

The BC-III '88' is the ONLY JB Retro in 2014 that will have Nike Air on the back.

This...

That being said I'd likely pass on a Black / Infrared VI if in fact the model does see a release (I think it's obvious that it will at this point)...White / Infrared and September Blue's will be copped without hesitation though...

Black Cements are dropping in 2013 though...
i heard feb 2014 tho.

Damn, I heard 2013 QS release.

We need to get to the bottom of this...

I heard novembers the month as well I doubt it's feb 2014

We heard about the white cements in December and they released February

But yea they can't do that to us create pairs now and have them floating around the grey market for that long

Last edited:
Y'all DO realize that no one in that Black Cement III '88 thread knows what they're talking about right?

Most of the Jordan Brand section would fall under the category of unvouched-for rumors and speculation fueled by logic that we realize more and more that the company only occasionally applies.
Not only that but the jordan brand section also consists of hilarious moments of stupidity between NTers and limited/GR releases

Yea the black 88 cement 3 are only rumored to release.. They are not confirmed even though we are all hoping so. Anyways back to the infrareds I really hope these have NA but not at the expense of being a qs. My luck on those is terrible

Back
Top Bottom