Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

the black grapes were the ashiest ones i had seen, and people still ate those up..

at this point i wouldn't even mind them using the leather on the infrared 23's or w/e they were called the red ones.

Got mine early.......they nice....same infared as the white
U sure u got some real ones? Where u get them? It obviously wasnt Nike. Dont even think many, if any legit ones are even out there right now. Its over 4 months away from release day

Last edited:
Except for the fact u can look up the style code on these and it ends in "023" which is the color code for infrared 23 and "123" is the color code for the infrared on the whites.
Uh... the STYLE CODE for INFRARED 23 VI IS 623 NOT 023 so that doesn't prove anything. just saying. Someone correct me if i'm wrong

Uh... the STYLE CODE for INFRARED 23 VI IS 623 NOT 023 so that doesn't prove anything. just saying. Someone correct me if i'm wrong
Check the style code for the Aj2 infrared 23s that dropped a couple months ago. They have used infrared 23 on alot of pairs besides the infrared 23 6s

Last edited:
Except for the fact u can look up the style code on these and it ends in "023" which is the color code for infrared 23 and "123" is the color code for the infrared on the whites.
im pretty sure that the 0 is for the black on the black infrareds and the 1 is the white on the white infrareds. That's how the style number works with nike/JB I believe. 0=black and 1=white

http://www.kicksonfire.com/release/air-jordan-6-black-inrared/
Colorway/black infrared 23
Style code ends in 023 like all the infrared 23 Js this year not 123 like white infrareds do.
^^^Well the infrared 23 VI is 623 not 023^^^
Check the style code for the Aj2 infrared 23s that dropped a couple months ago. They have used infrared 23 on alot of pairs besides the infrared 23 6s
I figured we were talking about the VI's in here. lol all good. Yea, I know. It weird that the infrared VI are dif.  We'll seeeee

Until then PIZZATLK PIZZA PARTY

im pretty sure that the 0 is for the black on the black infrareds and the 1 is the white on the white infrareds. That's how the style number works with nike/JB I believe. 0=black and 1=white
Thanks for the tips repped

Well there are about 4-5 jordan retros that have infrared 23 on them and none of them have the 623 code. Whats that about?
Well i can assure you that the infrared 23 color code is 623. Dont know why it's that was bro. I'd wondering the same thing.

If he's wrong then whats right? anyone have some insight? thanks in advance. SD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom