Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Look i dont know about those sites that give out fakes. I laugh at fakes. But listen back in 2000 i used to work at the nike factory outlet here in toronto. Anybody in toronto in tbr forum know where im talking bout at brimley rd south of eglington. My job was to offload boxes of clothes and shoes off of the trucks. I used to c shoes come off the trucks that wont hit the stores for months cause we used to open the boxes to look at the shoes. 9 pairs of shoes per box.

The shoes get stored in the warehouse till when its time to send them to whatever store theyre gonna be sold in. Some times we open a box and the shoes are in rows of 3 (9 pairs per box), the four corners have boxes but no shoes. So instead of 9 pairs of shoes there is only 5. The do not cut tape has been cut and re sealed with clear tape. The truck drivers were stealing shoes.

The point of the story is the shoes are in ur city already. Not on the assembly line anymore. How did i get them. My friend still works in the factory so as soon as i know the shoe comes off the truck i get mine. When i was there back in 2000 the aj15 was the shoe. And working there u get a 50% discount for anything in the store in the factory.

My friend did not get them for 50%, because theyre not in the factory ground store till release day. And he didnt steal them either

He probably paid a lot more than $50 over retail and most people do this so they can stunt with the #teamearly crap until the real pairs drop and they realize they've got fakes.

Same thing happened with the guys that were buying brazils, carmines, cigars, and champagnes months before release.
I was the same when the yeezy 2 solars dropped. Bought the fake onces, Used them like twice and sold them (Had lucky that i could even sell them for same price) but now when i got the red octobers real onces. I dont even use them, First of all that im scared that they will be beaten up pretty fast (Always the same feeling when i buy new shoes) But my point is. The real onces feels alot better than the fakes ones aswell. Specelly for thoese who was big foot like me, 13. 

He probably paid a lot more than $50 over retail and most people do this so they can stunt with the #teamearly crap until the real pairs drop and they realize they've got fakes.
Same thing happened with the guys that were buying brazils, carmines, cigars, and champagnes months before release.
Qft repped

Look i dont know about those sites that give out fakes. I laugh at fakes. But listen back in 2000 i used to work at the nike factory outlet here in toronto. Anybody in toronto in tbr forum know where im talking bout at brimley rd south of eglington. My job was to offload boxes of clothes and shoes off of the trucks. I used to c shoes come off the trucks that wont hit the stores for months cause we used to open the boxes to look at the shoes. 9 pairs of shoes per box.

The shoes get stored in the warehouse till when its time to send them to whatever store theyre gonna be sold in. Some times we open a box and the shoes are in rows of 3 (9 pairs per box), the four corners have boxes but no shoes. So instead of 9 pairs of shoes there is only 5. The do not cut tape has been cut and re sealed with clear tape. The truck drivers were stealing shoes.

The point of the story is the shoes are in ur city already. Not on the assembly line anymore. How did i get them. My friend still works in the factory so as soon as i know the shoe comes off the truck i get mine. When i was there back in 2000 the aj15 was the shoe. And working there u get a 50% discount for anything in the store in the factory.

My friend did not get them for 50%, because theyre not in the factory ground store till release day. And he didnt steal them either
Im not even gonna bother to read this pointless long *** post from someone who dwells in "parts unknown" and just joined yestersay to post these fake 6s

dwells in "parts unknown" 
roll.gif

Oh the og's will be thrilled this morning.

Yo if the tags for both shoes were put up and one is real and the other is fake.......wait till black friday then and prove me wrong

My pics will still be in my phone in four months so put ur tags up and compare to mine when that time come......lol

A
See ya in 4 months. Ill be the one.in the legit check section to tell u that u bought some early releases and are 100% fake and will tell u, you should have known better.
are u gonna apologize in four months? Kinda hurt my feelings when u said my shoe is fake. Cause i had them back in 91 when i was 13 to me theyre on point minus the nike air at the back.

are u gonna apologize in four months? Kinda hurt my feelings when u said my shoe is fake. Cause i had them back in 91 when i was 13 to me theyre on point minus the nike air at the back.
Theyre fake until u can prove they are real. Which u cant. Ur not even worth explaining anything to. Your jus plain dumb.

Cause theyre fake. Fake sites like repbeast.ru got these right now

Man.....I just checked that site. These fakes are getting hella good! Some of the "authentics" look identical to the real authentic. Looked at their pics of gamma 3lab5 to my legit pair and they are spot on from the pics.

Back
Top Bottom