Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well i can assure you that the infrared 23 color code is 623. Dont know why it's that was bro. I'd wondering the same thing.
Th
The infrared 23 style code is 023. That 623 was only on the 6s and not on the infra 3s, infra 10s, or infra 2s.

Last edited:
I put the style code up and you guys tell me my shoe is fake. I put it up for that particular reason to prove its real then a next tell me the font is wrong. Yo the shoe is real why am i gonna post fakes whrn the site says no fakes. Boss when u get yours come back to my pic and compare your tag with mine and show me where mine is fake. The tags in the shoe are exactly the same 123 is for the white and 023 is fot the black.

I put the style code up and you guys tell me my shoe is fake. I put it up for that particular reason to prove its real then a next tell me the font is wrong. Yo the shoe is real why am i gonna post fakes whrn the site says no fakes. Boss when u get yours come back to my pic and compare your tag with mine and show me where mine is fake. The tags in the shoe are exactly the same 123 is for the white and 023 is fot the black.
Little bit off toptic but im just wondering how did u get ur shoe? Im just interesed how everybody getting their 6s so early for some reason :#

No i cant prove theyre real so i said both are fake. Who ever has the white ones compare ur tag with mine and let me know if the white is fake. If its not fake then the black is real. Lol

No i cant prove theyre real so i said both are fake. Who ever has the white ones compare ur tag with mine and let me know if the white is fake. If its not fake then the black is real. Lol
The whites are legit i think, the blacks are 100% fake for 100%

I think it's important to note that this site pulls from fake sites. These photos came froma fake site selling early pairs. It's labled in the photograph. I dont trust everything they say. worldwide releases turn into Europe releaes lol
Good luck finding a better source than kicksonfire outside of nike. Why are u against this info anyway?

Last edited:
Little bit off toptic but im just wondering how did u get ur shoe? Im just interesed how everybody getting their 6s so early for some reason :#
They buy fake ones from bootleg sites like repbeast.ru or soledream.ru or buy some from somebody who bought them from one of those bootleg sites. Its very common, we see it every release. Then once the REAL ones drop they come crying in the legit check section on here cause theirs arent the same ones Nike dropped.

Last edited:
Only point i was trying to make was that they arent using the same infrared that were used on the whites earlier this year. Plain and simple. Which is proven by the different style code.

Last edited:
They buy fake ones from bootleg sites like repbeast.ru or soledream.ru or buy some from somebody who bought them from one of those bootleg sites. Its very common, we see it every release. Then once the REAL ones drop they come crying in the legit check section on here cause theirs arent the same ones Nike dropped.
I dont understand, Why be so thirsty? I mean they prob. gonna sell alot of these since its so many that want these too... and buying fakes for like 50$ more than the retail. I dont know man.. this shoe game have been ****** up.

I dont understand, Why be so thirsty? I mean they prob. gonna sell alot of these since its so many that want these too... and buying fakes for like 50$ more than the retail. I dont know man.. this shoe game have been ****** up.
Its sheer ignorance and thirst. Same reason why anybody buys fakes. They dont know theyre fake til its too late to do anything about it.

Last edited:
Man, everyones going to wake up to this **** this morning. Look what you made me do @ryanjumpman420   lol Aint no biggie just a misunderstanding. Im still interested in how the color codeing works. Waisted a whole page talking about color and reps. SMH No bueno

Last edited:

He probably paid a lot more than $50 over retail and most people do this so they can stunt with the #teamearly crap until the real pairs drop and they realize they've got fakes.

Same thing happened with the guys that were buying brazils, carmines, cigars, and champagnes months before release.

Man, everyones going to wake up to this **** this morning. Look what you made me do @ryanjumpman420
  lol Aint no biggie just a misunderstanding. Im still interested in how the color codeing works.
Im sure there is a method to the madness. Do u think its gonna really make a big deal to the majority about them using infrared 23 on these black 6s instead of the infrared used on the whites? It does for me i know that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom