Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I sure somebody attempted to sew Nike Air on the back of the 5's & 6's. I wonder if its possible.

Come on JB, it's not that hard to replicate...

nthat.gif

Only way these will be copped is if they keep that sorry suede off the upper...Otherwise it's a pass...I'll take the White / Infrared's and the September Blues though...

Only way these will be copped is if they keep that sorry suede off the upper...Otherwise it's a pass...I'll take the White / Infrared's and the September Blues though...

What are September blue? I only heard of Sport blue in my life. Until I came a NT member have I heard of September Blue

What are September blue? I only heard of Sport blue in my life. Until I came a NT member have I heard of September Blue
i know we're purist and all...but thats like saying you've never heard of black red and purple VII's being refered to as raptors
laugh.gif

i know we're purist and all...but thats like saying you've never heard of black red and purple VII's being refered to as raptors :lol:

I'm not being funny I have never heard anyone refer to them as September blue until I join this site. So maybe I should of kept it to myself but where did September blue come from?

i know we're purist and all...but thats like saying you've never heard of black red and purple VII's being refered to as raptors :lol:

I'm not being funny I have never heard anyone refer to them as September blue until I join this site. So maybe I should of kept it to myself but where did September blue come from?

Google "September Blue" and go to images. :lol:

Hopefully there's not too much hype for these.. lol who am i kidding?

The box tag has "spt" blue in the colorway and many assumed it stood for September, but there are catalog pics from 1991 that confirm it is infact sport blue.

The box tag has "spt" blue in the colorway and many assumed it stood for September, but there are catalog pics from 1991 that confirm it is infact sport blue.

Thanks just in all my years on earth never heard that but not to derail the thread further. Still on the hunt for a 2000 pair

really like this shoe i would say i would def get. i cant complain about the small stuff, at least it is for me, since i have never had any of the previous releases. so would be greatful if these release and have a chance to pick up.

Even if it is durabuck, have you guys thought about what the new ice blue soles will look like on the VI? :x

And these will have a "Jumpman AIR" on the back, guaranteed. Maybe a NA on a $200+ pair for the 25th anniversary.

Even if it is durabuck, have you guys thought about what the new ice blue soles will look like on the VI?
sick.gif

And these will have a "Jumpman AIR" on the back, guaranteed. Maybe a NA on a $200+ pair for the 25th anniversary.
Place them upside in the sun for a few days, and your icey blue issue will be solved (if it's that big of a deal).

Back
Top Bottom