Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I dont even care about a increaese in price. Just means you have to be selective about what pairs you want or deal with it

I want! 
smokin.gif

Even if it is durabuck, have you guys thought about what the new ice blue soles will look like on the VI? :x

And these will have a "Jumpman AIR" on the back, guaranteed. Maybe a NA on a $200+ pair for the 25th anniversary.

Blue soles dont matter to me ima be wearing these as soon as i get em, and wear them alot

That NA stuff dont matter to me, if they retro these next year and i double up if they were to retro a NA version id pass easily

Not gonna lie, these release I'll probably buy 4 or 5 pairs myself. So much about this shoe says 90's Chicago. Not only 1st championship model, not only my favorite number 6, not only the most comfortable Jordan retro for my foot type but that classic Black and Red bulls color. You can't go wrong. I need backups for my backups. This will be a shoe I don't even think about reselling and will LOVE when those outsoles yellow for me.

All I need is two of these 2014s to go along with my pair from the pack. I think 3 pairs total will suffice until they retro again (and they will). Wish I still had my pair from 2000. This is my favorite Jordan. Can never have enough pairs of these.

Last edited:
^I never liked the white infrareds. Carmines depends on the red they use.
I also hope they rerelease the DMP VIs. Those are one of the few retro+ colorways I like more than the OGs

Really excited about this potential release......missed on the pack from a few yrs ago not a big fan of the white infrared happy to be able to just cop the blacks.....

I was so excited about these but the white infrared pics were already released and they have the ****** icey blue sole. Not even as thrilled about the this anymore.

I was so excited about these but the white infrared pics were already released and they have the ****** icey blue sole. Not even as thrilled about the this anymore.
Honestly the blue sole isn't even that bad. The blue will not be as bad once they release and will look closer to clear. If anything just wear them and be happy to own them

blueish clear >>>> clear that turns yellow fast.

I honestly never thought you'd be on the blue tint side.

I figured you'd have that old head mentality.

I mess with blue tints, as long as they aren't too blue.

As long as they aren't GM blue.
only reason da GM's are that blue is because you're contrasting them with old *** releases..( GM space jams vs 2009 space jams)

when concords and cool grey XI's dropped they were da exact hue of blue.

As long as they aren't GM blue.

only reason da GM's are that blue is because you're contrasting them with old *** releases..( GM space jams vs 2009 space jams)

when concords and cool grey XI's dropped they were da exact hue of blue.

To be accurate, the GM pairs are being sold fresh off of production, so the blue hasn't had time to fade to the blue that we see on official release pairs.

If it is durabuck with 3m in the holes I will be happy if comes with the jumpman. It's black on black anyway. Whatever logo they use can hardly be seen

If it is durabuck with 3m in the holes I will be happy if comes with the jumpman. It's black on black anyway. Whatever logo they use can hardly be seen

I don't think they will have 3M in the holes, we'll probably see NA on them before we see 3M on them. I'd love to be wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom