Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You know what? Good for you. I was going to go into this big explanation but I'm not.

-No arguing is not a discussion

- I was going to ban him from the thread because of his arguing not for his opinion. I don't care what you thought it was for.

- NT especially the JB forum is full of 15 year olds.

- complaining over and over again about people complaining over and over again is not mature discussion.

- I was just trying to keep this thread in a mature discussion because it hasn't been, if you've read any other pages of this thread you would know that.

Sorry I disappointed you.
eyes.gif

You said it yourself, the JB forum is full of 15 year olds.

You're here expecting them to want to have a mature conversation, but they're not mature. Do you think it's right to marginalize (excuse the kanye vocabulary) them and make them be what they aren't? What's the point of even making an account in a forum where you must interact with other people if you can't be yourself? You can't even say the least controversial of the swear words.

If you don't have a mature audience, there's nothing you can do about it. You CAN'T have a mature discussion. You can only choose to ignore the immaturity.

A forum where immaturity is a valid bannable offense :lol:

Nubuck and suede definitely cost more to produce than durabuck. Durabuck(chlorenol) is a vegan friendly product made from plastic.

then why dont they use durabuck instead???

its just mind boggling

it really seems they do it on purpose

if this shoe does have parts durabuck and parts nubuck why not make it all durabuck?

its just mind boggling

if this shoe does have parts durabuck and parts nubuck why not make it all durabuck?
so your black shoes look grey by the next time they retro and you have to buy the new pair just because.

so your black shoes look grey by the next time they retro and you have to buy the new pair just because.
Thats if ppl dont get tired of the games this brand plays. Not to say infrared vis will have a problem selling out the next time they retro, but for some ppl including myself, it will be a little too late

Last edited:

its just mind boggling

I can't tell if you're serious or if this is sarcasm.

You've been here long enough to where you should know how all of this works. A retro will NEVER be EXACTLY like the OGs for the specific reason that they don't ever want to give you exactly what you want. Because then there's a chance that you won't buy another pair when they retro them again. You'll still have the pair that you own.. just like OG heads that still wearable 2000s don't really care to cop these that much.

It's a system. We've seen so many retros come out with Durabuck, yet they don't put it on these. Air Jordan 1s with Nike Air on them, but they won't put it on these. Good quality materials / cushioning on some retros / releases, but not on others. Why? Because they can. Because Jordans are still selling out and causing hype. Because people will still buy / double up and they'll still make their money.

Do you remember when people said that JB didn't have the rights to use Nike Air anymore? Because I do. It wasn't long after that that we saw the pair of Wedding 5s with Nike Air on the back.. only made for an employees wedding. Then the '88 3s. But they won't put it on the 4s, 5s, or 6s. They're waiting. Waiting to "remaster" or waiting to give you that tiny piece of what you REALLY want. BUT, with a price hike. And a lot of scarcity.

Seriously, it boggles MY mind that you people haven't caught on to this yet. You're still surprised that they used Nubuck on this. But they gave us 3M and a more accurate representation of Infrared. So, it gives the Varsity Red owners, Infrared 2010 owners, and Infrared 2000 owners a reason to cop. They gave us a lot of what we wanted, but not ALL OF IT. Because the remastered version will cater to that, with a huge price hike and a limited release, but as most will agree in here (myself included) I don't give a damn. I'm buying them if they truly are remastered to the OG specs. :smh:

You've been here long enough to where you should know how all of this works. A retro will NEVER be EXACTLY like the OGs for the specific reason that they don't ever want to give you exactly what you want. Because then there's a chance that you won't buy another pair when they retro them again. You'll still have the pair that you own.. just like OG heads that still wearable 2000s don't really care to cop these that much.

It's a system. We've seen so many retros come out with Durabuck, yet they don't put it on these. Air Jordan 1s with Nike Air on them, but they won't put it on these. Good quality materials / cushioning on some retros / releases, but not on others. Why? Because they can. Because Jordans are still selling out and causing hype. Because people will still buy / double up and they'll still make their money.

Do you remember when people said that JB didn't have the rights to use Nike Air anymore? Because I do. It wasn't long after that that we saw the pair of Wedding 5s with Nike Air on the back.. only made for an employees wedding. Then the '88 3s. But they won't put it on the 4s, 5s, or 6s. They're waiting. Waiting to "remaster" or waiting to give you that tiny piece of what you REALLY want. BUT, with a price hike. And a lot of scarcity.

Seriously, it boggles MY mind that you people haven't caught on to this yet. You're still surprised that they used Nubuck on this. But they gave us 3M and a more accurate representation of Infrared. So, it gives the Varsity Red owners, Infrared 2010 owners, and Infrared 2000 owners a reason to cop. They gave us a lot of what we wanted, but not ALL OF IT. Because the remastered version will cater to that, with a huge price hike and a limited release, but as most will agree in here (myself included) I don't give a damn. I'm buying them if they truly are remastered to the OG specs. :smh:

THANK YOU

Seriously, it boggles MY mind that you people haven't caught on to this yet. You're still surprised that they used Nubuck on this. But they gave us 3M and a more accurate representation of Infrared. So, it gives the Varsity Red owners, Infrared 2010 owners, and Infrared 2000 owners a reason to cop. They gave us a lot of what we wanted, but not ALL OF IT. Because the remastered version will cater to that, with a huge price hike and a limited release, but as most will agree in here (myself included) I don't give a damn. I'm buying them if they truly are remastered to the OG specs.
mean.gif

and the part that hurts me the most is that the 3's are the ugliest nike air model :lol:

waiting for maroon 6's with na treatment.

Thats if ppl dont get tired of the games this brand plays. Not to say infrared vis will have a problem selling out the next time they retro, but for some ppl including myself, it will be a little too late
as we grow tired a new generation will take over tho. You just have to be able to milk your customers long enough and JB does it.

I really don't wanna argue with a fellow stoner first off. But that dude had to go from this thread. I didn't mean from NT completely.

no argument here bruh, and i'm not a stoner, i just wanted to steal the name from someone who couldn't spell marijuana :lol:

Just sarcasm guys, I know the real suicide attempts won't come until JB fails to put durabuck on the remastered pairs with Nike Air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom