Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I get why some people want two pairs. If you like and wear the shoe alot, it might get worn out in 2-3 years. Always good to have a fresh pair

I think I am going to go 10.5 in these. I am a true 11, even 11.5 in some shoes, but the last pairs of VIs I bought in an 11 fit huge.

I think I am going to go 10.5 in these. I am a true 11, even 11.5 in some shoes, but the last pairs of VIs I bought in an 11 fit huge.
I was thinking of going down a half size but I wonder if the material on these will make it fit more true to size comparing to the all leather kicks like the white infrared 6s.

The only ones id triple on would be my favorite the grey tongue fire red Vs. An one of em would honestly be to keep in a glass case simply to admire and look at it. I would say on my list there is about 4 kicks id do that for.

This is prolly one of the all time most favorite shoes on my list, and my no 1 want list back in the 90s. I started wearing VII when I was in middle school and kinda missed out on these, and there was 0 chance to get an old pair of shoes back then if you missed it out since there wasnt any resellers, sneaker shop or internet to buy from.

During the rerelease of 2000, I was going through a 'formal' wear choice of outfit that I passed out on these since I dont know what to wear em with. Fast forward to today, Im back to where I was back in the 90s except that I have more cash to buy what I want now lol. Cant wait for this 
smokin.gif

I doubled up on the carmines.

It seems I need to double up on these as well, would even trade my spare carmines so that I can have double of this. 

This is prolly one of the all time most favorite shoes on my list, and my no 1 want list back in the 90s. I started wearing VII when I was in middle school and kinda missed out on these, and there was 0 chance to get an old pair of shoes back then if you missed it out since there wasnt any resellers, sneaker shop or internet to buy from.

During the rerelease of 2000, I was going through a 'formal' wear choice of outfit that I passed out on these since I dont know what to wear em with. Fast forward to today, Im back to where I was back in the 90s except that I have more cash to buy what I want now lol. Cant wait for this 
smokin.gif

QFT on how sneaker buying was back then, you missed a certain sneaker back then, you had to travel the whole state pretty much and hope to find them at a local sporting good spot. Good times 
pimp.gif

man celebrating yesterday I had some buffalo chicken pizza with drizzled blue cheese, eggplant parmensan, chicken parmensan, cheese with sausage calzone, and garlic knots................

alll for 3 people, duh :lol:

They look perfect to me. It's crazy this shoe only has two colors but has so much interest and fan favor. That 3m though really has me loving em. I would have copped 3 pairs if it had the leather though like the OG.

Any hope in those pics of durabuck? Or still just nubuck. Depending on the pic they have me leaning either way.

The Carmine release was crazy here basically only had 1 of each size if they had the size if not hope you had a plug cause there was a lot of sour dudes that day over here lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom