Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

QFT on how sneaker buying was back then, you missed a certain sneaker back then, you had to travel the whole state pretty much and hope to find them at a local sporting good spot. Good times 
pimp.gif
Yeah, or going through suburb malls' shoes shop to check their deadstocks.

I actually lucked out and got a DS Carmines back in the day, it was my second pair of Js after the VII breds.
laugh.gif

So if I do end up getting this pair this year, it'd be a dream come true after 20 or so years. 
smokin.gif

Carmines were a hassle for me online. Almost as bad as the annual jordan 11 release during the holiday season. I'm still glad I was able to get them.

^^ depending on how jordan does em or IF jordan does em, id have to cop maroons. it was my school color for elementary and middle school i love it. top 3 in terms of VI's. black inf-maroon-DMP in that order too

lol@ carmines being an easy cop.
My bad bro I should have put IMO. I never struggle on any GR but I know some people do so...( good internet speed + google chrome auto fill + $5 ftl and family bot) should get you any GR. You also have finishline and jj. While everyone shoots to NDC go to another site. I copped snakeskin 11s and yeezy foams off jj manually with no problem just got to learn your sites. I never go to malls to cop unless Im picking up an rsvps so I can't speak on instore my feeling is you have to have a connect to cop instore lol so I don't deal with it. just my 2 cent

QFT on how sneaker buying was back then, you missed a certain sneaker back then, you had to travel the whole state pretty much and hope to find them at a local sporting good spot. Good times 
pimp.gif

Yeah, or going through suburb malls' shoes shop 
6s run about .5 size big. Tts would probably for ok, but you could also do .5 size down from your noal size

I always go of for the tagged size instead of downsizing, since it prolly is the manufacturer's design for em to fit that way, except if they are too small of course.

I just seen updated Non Photo Shopped Images of these Infr VIs. I'm LOL right now at all you early grabbers on your "Early Pick Ups"

Fuuuhhhh! I knew them early pairs were not gonna be part of the Final production, they're part of them early look see scrapped pairs, and waaaay off on mold,shape, and material. The main part of this Retro IMO that I didn't like or understand why?, was the back heel bulge.

Earlier pics of this VI showed the back heel with no slight bulge at all other than A slight slanted angle downward. You can see all early pairs that we see pics of also seen at the top of this page too the right are not Final Production pairs, or atleast 100% Authenticated through

NIKE's QC production department. Long story short after this long opinion typed, I'm for sure gonna Double up. 

What's the story behind the ankle bumps not protruding like past VI's up to this release?

Last edited:
What's the story behind the ankle bumps not protruding like past VI's up to this release?
Ive noticed that too. It seems like all of the VIs made after 2009 have flat ankle bumps. Any 6s I've had made in '00 and prior are padded and thick. Just cheaper materials i guess

Ankle Bumps are not as padded as the early 2000's retro VI's, they also puffed out more. Thats A part of the "J" that is very noticeable looking

down at them on feet, and even seeing A pair rocked by someone it stands out. I didn't really pay attention or notice untill I got the Carmines. Actually A 

friend of mine pointed it out.

I just seen updated Non Photo Shopped Images of these Infr VIs. I'm LOL right now at all you early grabbers on your "Early Pick Ups"
Fuuuhhhh! I knew them early pairs were not gonna be part of the Final production, they're part of them early look see scrapped pairs, and waaaay off on mold,shape, and material. The main part of this Retro IMO that I didn't like or understand why?, was the back heel bulge.
Earlier pics of this VI showed the back heel with no slight bulge at all other than A slight slanted angle downward. You can see all early pairs that we see pics of also seen at the top of this page too the right are not Final Production pairs, or atleast 100% Authenticated through
NIKE's QC production department. Long story short after this long opinion typed, I'm for sure gonna Double up. 

Did they look like they had Durabuck?

They didn't look as ashy like the 2010 Varsity reds, or the 2000 Infra pck. Also of course they didn't look like High grade Smooth Buttery Hide of Durabuck from the '91 OG's, 

but did look close too the Thunder IV's, or maybe the Suns VIII's, or Charcoal VII's from the latest Re-Retro releases. I seen them pics on twitter SneakerWatch. Just go too SneakerWatch Twitter.

:rofl: Nowadays, people for one reason or another feel the need to have multiple pairs of the same shoe. Why? For only reasons that they comprehend.

:rofl: :rofl: nowadays, people like @Retrosneaks26 need explanations for everything hahaha can the kid live? I clearly don't even wear Jordan's all the time ... just classic models I love, often. I literally have 1 pair of J's I have worn over the past 2yrs which are the Bordeaux 7s and they are beat now so in the words of Hov what you eat don't make me **** dog where's the love? :smh:

Carmine's restocked like 4x

This might be the newbie statement of the year, but when did carmines restock? Does nike not tweet it out? I thought it was only the day they were dropping something on the hour every hour.

Last edited:
"Never had them as a kid, and missed out in high school on the retro release, so I will be doubling or tripling up this time around. "

Dont over do it. Everything is hot until you finally have them. Then they are Mehhhhhh! One pair is enough. If youre feeling extra thirsty grab a glass of water.

:rofl: :rofl: @allout46 Hahahaha people will use thirsty to sound cool by any mean :smh:. I'm glad you speak for all of us because I am definitely afraid to voice my opinion about what I like.... thanks my G! Trust me if I didn't want them then I wouldn't cop to rock just like the 98% of the rest of the Jordan's that have released over the last 5 years. Just let da kid live I don't expect people like you to understand....

The Carmine release was crazy here basically only had 1 of each size if they had the size if not hope you had a plug cause there was a lot of sour dudes that day over here lol.

Odd, I think I won, three out of the four raffles I entered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom