Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Odd, I think I won, three out of the four raffles I entered.
Some of the raffles around here get rigged sometimes and the dude from footlocker sold the Carmine's to resellers and kept a strange amount of sizes like 1 size 8, 1 size 10 2 size 11.5s and basically had no 8.5,9,9.5 you get me. Some stores didn't do raffles either. Where I was my mall had 70 people in line

Why are 90% of footlocker employees cornballs who don't know **** and act like the can't tell you **** it's like bro get off your high horse you work at footlocker :stoneface:

Odd, I think I won, three out of the four raffles I entered.
Some of the raffles around here get rigged sometimes and the dude from footlocker sold the Carmine's to resellers and kept a strange amount of sizes like 1 size 8, 1 size 10 2 size 11.5s and basically had no 8.5,9,9.5 you get me. Some stores didn't do raffles either. Where I was my mall had 70 people in line
Carmines were a walk in the park online, I ended up with over 5 pairs my size.

These should be just as easy, GR 6s this year haven't been a challenge.

Last edited:
Why are 90% of footlocker employees cornballs who don't know **** and act like the can't tell you **** it's like bro get off your high horse you work at footlocker :stoneface:

its a low wage job, low mentality who want pay hikes while reselling out the back door and taking reserves before rd
:lol:
cue that ed lover gif

Carmines were a walk in the park online, I ended up with over 5 pairs my size.
These should be just as easy, GR 6s this year haven't been a challenge.
I strike out every time online and I'm not sure if it's just the browser I use or my fios isn't fast enough so a lot of times I don't even bother with it. I was going to try for the sport blue though just to see if why the hell not.

those are fake af. the horrible quality color blocking around the infrared is a dead giveaway... can literally see it from a mile away.

as for he ankle bump...
It was bigger on the infrareds, but more subtle like the og's on the carmines.

Perfect fall shoe
smokin.gif
. But by the time these drop it'll be winter
mean.gif
I do not understand why certain colors and shoes don't drop in the summer???

Probably already been answered but what's the sizing like on these? Say in comparison to last years VIII releases. Those are the only modern Jordans I've purchased so a referance to those would be great.

Back
Top Bottom