Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

http_makeagif.com_media_5_17_2014_HwCeOr_282905yr.gif

Make that 2..
9.5 and a 6. Gotta have the Mrs looking good.
yep these drop a week after my birthday. Been on my list of must cops for 2014 since Jan. Wife already been put on alert so I don't have to hear nothing about spending money on shoes which she usually doesn't care about anyway. I would be more then happy to get here a pair but she always wants some crazy issh I cant really get  like WTL lol

yep these drop a week after my birthday. Been on my list of must cops for 2014 since Jan. Wife already been put on alert so I don't have to hear nothing about spending money on shoes which she usually doesn't care about anyway. I would be more then happy to get here a pair but she always wants some crazy issh I cant really get  like WTL lol

That's a sure thing. Inform her in time haha.

What if they gave us the black pair with the same infrared portion as the whites, y'all still would cop? Similar to that one custom white infrared 2014 pair that was painted black

Yup. I'm one of the few on here that doesn't mine the sample posted many years ago that had this color blocking.

^^^^Isnt Jadakiss like 40 now. The shoes are dope and the shirt is to, im just over the goon and thug phase. I like him showing off the kicks and outfit but the gun is corny.

It might just be the pics. But the sole doesnt seem as tinted blue like my infrareds and carmines. I kinda felt the same way about my silver tongue fire reds last year, they seem to be more tinted than my black tongue fire reds.

Last edited:
Didn't even notice the gun :rofl:

Wasn't able to get a pair of carmines, so I know these will be impossible for me. Maybe a pre-order if it's not too crazy.

Yeah if we are already at 200+ pages then I can imagine the hype on RD for these. Hope I get those raffle tickets that secures your pair not the we'll call you otherwise ima have my $280 ready lol

Yeah if we are already at 200+ pages then I can imagine the hype on RD for these. Hope I get those raffle tickets that secures your pair not the we'll call you otherwise ima have my $280 ready lol
Hate to say it, but I think resell is going to be a little more than $280.. I hope I can get a pair on release day. I love the 3M and the color on these.

with all the hype, i'm sure their going to be mass production. I think usually all black friday releases are the most mass product like oreo 5s and bred 4s

everybody should just sit back and chill. black friday releases are always super gr's with like 10 restocks. do your hw beforehand and you should have no problem.

I know this shoe is really hyped, and could very well sell out in under a minute, online. If I want to cop some through the Foot Locker raffle, and also try to get them online, what suggestions do y'all have? I have 3 people to sign up for the raffle. I'm going to Keystone Mall in Indiana to get them. Also, how fast would these sell out online? I'm going to get up before the release, and use the NDC link, and get size 9.5 in my cart ASAP. What strategies do you guys have to make sure I actually get these?

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but I think resell is going to be a little more than $280.. I hope I can get a pair on release day. I love the 3M and the color on these.
How much are you thinking then? In no way should these even get to $300 or higher of course I'm speaking in just resell and not going to RIF or SoleSupremacy just buying them off someone.

with all the hype, i'm sure their going to be mass production. I think usually all black friday releases are the most mass product like oreo 5s and bred 4s
Yeah around here there was plenty of Oreo 5s but something tells me this is different.

Back
Top Bottom