Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This midsole paint can't be real, right?

They wouldn't do us like that and I'm not talking about the shade of paint.

I'm taking about how they chose to paint it, not to mention no 3m.

Would be the illest troll job ever by Jordan Brand if they did, but I HIGHLY doubt they release those this November.

View media item 1134141

This midsole paint can't be real, right?
They wouldn't do us like that and I'm not talking about the shade of paint.
I'm taking about how they chose to paint it, not to mention no 3m.
Could of swore months back a NTer on Twitter was talking about a Sample 6 from years ago that resembled this shoe. I know he posted pictures & I know the difference was the way the midsole was painted & the shade of red as well. Don't remember the jumpman on the back being red though.

Last edited:
]Could of swore months back a NTer on Twitter was talking about a Sample 6 from years ago that resembled this shoe. I know he posted pictures & I know the difference was the way the midsole was painted & the shade of red as well. Don't remember the jumpman on the back being red though.

You're sure that you aren't thinking of these right?

reverse-infrared-air-jordan-vi-2.jpg

If they release that monstrosity of a black infrared 6 posted up there, I seriously will not ever buy a Jordan product again just for playing with life like that. Why even make a sample that off? Smdh if they release like that you guys can certainly have them. Damn shame this thread though.

Last edited:
If they release that monstrosity of a black infrared 6 posted up there, I seriously will not ever buy a Jordan product again just for playing with life like that. Why even make a sample that off? Smdh if they release like that you guys can certainly have them. Damn shame this thread though.:smh:

Agreed. I'll kop GMs before I kop those. Fugazi pairs more loyal to JB than Nike. :smh: if they release those with the midsole.

Last edited:
Yeah I love that GIF, but I'm just messing with you. Although I would strongly disagree that these are overrated.

If they release that monstrosity of a black infrared 6 posted up there, I seriously will not ever buy a Jordan product again just for playing with life like that. Why even make a sample that off? Smdh if they release like that you guys can certainly have them. Damn shame this thread though.
Yea really they look like some fusion JORDANS...

jb getting cheap on the midsole paint, 1 for 2 special, ran out of painting so from now on we get the barebones and then we gotta purchase materials, paint, customize and finish making the shoe ourselves. :smh:

dont do it like that jordan

I just sold my extra carmine, but I'm seriously thinking of doubling up on these regardless of the price just so I can rock one with ease, as I still have 1 more deadstock.

Back
Top Bottom