Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So the the infrared painting on the mid sole isn't going to be the same as the Whites from earlier this year?

Last edited:
So the the infrared painting on the mid sole isn't going to be the same as the Whites from earlier this year?
are you talking about the color? I would assume it's going to be the same

No, I'm talking about the portion that's painted.

View media item 1138006
See how the eyebrow in the front is painted white.
Well on the pics last posted. That part was Infrared, and the portion above it was black.

On the Infrared whites that whole portion is Infrared.
Are you following what I mean?

No, I'm talking about the portion that's painted.

View media item 1138006
See how the eyebrow in the front is painted white.
Well on the pics last posted. That part was Infrared, and the portion above it was black.

On the Infrared whites that whole portion is Infrared.
Are you following what I mean?
Oh, I see. Yes, It will be different from the whites. The small part directly above the outsole will be infrared, and the large part of the midsole will be black

I've never noticed which part was painted to be honest, until today.
Then I looked at my white and saw how much of it was painted and was hoping the black wasnt going to be the same as the white.

Last edited:
Haven't bought a single Jordan sneaker the last 2.5  years but I'll definitely make an exception for the VI Infrareds.They're my favorite after the IVs.

What if they gave us the black pair with the same infrared portion as the whites, y'all still would cop? Similar to that one custom white infrared 2014 pair that was painted black

Back
Top Bottom