Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man i been geeked for these since the 2000 drop. Rest of the garbage don't compare. Vreds were as bout as close I came but I knew 40 or 50 extra wouldn't stop me copping if it reduced my stress. Hope all works out for you and I understand how an extra 100 could help around the house. Grail status right here!
You make a good point.. might try securing a raffle at HOH if I win it then the stres level drops and I can still try copping online...

Good look to you with these!

These are Holy Grail joints for me. I will def be copping in-store. 2 pair. Multiple raffles it is. 

Im sure this has been asked and discussed and talked about more than many of you old timers here would like, but Im going to ask.

Has Nike/JB ever explained why all the retro's are not branded like the OG's with Nike Air?

I think his reasoning was so that those with the OG N/A branded Jordan's could hold there value
Or something of the sort which to me is a bunch of bull I'm sure it's something bigger than that such him pocketing more of the proceeds
Rather than payin nike for using their label.....

Never understood the color complaints on the 2014 retros. Based off memory (not pic comparisons) they were always this bright. I even heard a few idiots who seen people wearing the white colorway [2014] say "those look pink". I almost wish they were pink. That would be a hell of a lot easier to match. Every person I've seen wearing the white/infrareds aren't even trying to match, or probably have given up at that point.

I am aware of the corny overpriced sneaker tees.....
And I know there's some Miami Heat apparel that doesn't exactly match, but will pass
and I also know that matchy-matchy is supposedly "out" (as in out of style/fashion).

None of this was issue for me back '91 for two reasons:
1) people dressed totally different back then
2) I didn't have them to begin with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom