Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

1 to keep
9 to resell
devil.gif

Last edited:
So u can cop a Black Friday shoe 2 months early and it not a high quality fake. But if you cop any other shoe 2months before release date its a fake. I'm seeing so many of these early It makes no sense. Where are they coming from. Is Nike giving a bundle of these away to F&F or what

A dude wore early releases to sneaker con? Oh boy, the way dudes on here are always screaming FAKE every 5 seconds, I wonder what they did to him :lol:

So u can cop a Black Friday shoe 2 months early and it not a high quality fake. But if you cop any other shoe 2months before release date its a fake. I'm seeing so many of these early It makes no sense. Where are they coming from. Is Nike giving a bundle of these away to F&F or what

Black Friday/XMas are usually high quantity releases.

I copped 4 Bred 11's on XMas last year, 1 from Footlocker raffle and 3 off Champs online and I was just BSing to see if my order would go through.

So its not hard to believe a lot of pairs could slip out the back door for a nice price like $300+.

A dude wore early releases to sneaker con? Oh boy, the way dudes on here are always screaming FAKE every 5 seconds, I wonder what they did to him :lol:

Lmao word!

Last edited:
Let the hate flow through you my child...
word, & im pretty sure he DOES know  his sneakers, you don't have to like his music but at least respect all the work he's put into his youtube hours

​reviewing countless sneakers & on feet videos as well, he's done alot for our culture 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom