Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I did take it with flash on also and I didn't see the 3M, the store had very poor lighting and plus it was in a glass so idk if that's what made it like that

Amazed at how much hype there is for these. should be one of the tougher GR cops next the christmas XI's

Why would NikeTown put up a shoe that's not a RD version? Makes me think......

But I've seen alot of pics with the piece above the normally painted heel piece painted. (and it looks terrible) I hope it doesn't release this way, but It definitely makes me wonder with it being on display in Niketown.

But it's the first time that I have noticed the eyebrow not being painted on towards the front of the shoe.

Why would NikeTown put up a shoe that's not a RD version? Makes me think......

But I've seen alot of pics with the piece above the normally painted heel piece painted. (and it looks terrible) I hope it doesn't release this way, but It definitely makes me wonder with it being on display in Niketown.

But it's the first time that I have noticed the eyebrow not being painted on towards the front of the shoe.
Good catch. I didnt even notice the infra missing from that part of the shoe

That shoe at NT Chicago has been shown already before on here & before the pic of the official shoe that was on that mannequin's foot at the Jumpman event or whatever it was. Relax guys Lol.

Let the hate flow through you my child...

Hate? Its a fact. Guy is a fat slob who probably started just buying shoes in his mid 30's, started rapping in his mid 30's, and because of youtube he thinks hes something.

Truth hurts? Go to church

word, & im pretty sure he DOES know  his sneakers, you don't have to like his music but at least respect all the work he's put into his youtube hours

​reviewing countless sneakers & on feet videos as well, he's done alot for our culture 

Reviews? You know what a review is? Actually playing in the got damn shoe. Not telling people what color the shoe is or material as if everyone is blind.

He knows absolutely **** about shoes.

Amazed at how much hype there is for these. should be one of the tougher GR cops next the christmas XI's

Most resellers should be going for other crap to resell on black friday so doubt it will be that much of a hell.

Now the columbia xi retro is another story

I hope you are right man.

Because if these aren't samples, and these release, it's an all day pass for me. Straight up
They are man lol don't worry about it :smile:

That shoe at NT Chicago has been shown already before on here & before the pic of the official shoe that was on that mannequin's foot at the Jumpman event or whatever it was. Relax guys Lol.
exactly some were stressing over it as if we haven't alreayd seen the authentic product already :lol:

Im sure this has been asked and discussed and talked about more than many of you old timers here would like, but Im going to ask.

Has Nike/JB ever explained why all the retro's are not branded like the OG's with Nike Air?

I have always thought they do this to appease his ego and to create brand seperation.

Plus they can have a reason to drop them with nike air when they dry up and have people keep interest in buying a shoe they bought over and over already

Alot of people here believed it when they said nike air will never grace a jordan again. But us smart niketalkers knew that was a load of ****.

Let the hate flow through you my child...
Hate? Its a fact. Guy is a fat slob who probably started just buying shoes in his mid 30's, started rapping in his mid 30's, and because of youtube he thinks hes something.

Truth hurts? Go to church
roll.gif

word, & im pretty sure he DOES know  his sneakers, you don't have to like his music but at least respect all the work he's put into his youtube hours

​reviewing countless sneakers & on feet videos as well, he's done alot for our culture 
Not my convo for sho, but I have to butt in.

You dont "give" respect, its something you earn. That ************* did nothing to earn my respect therefore he will get none (im sure im not alone).

His reviews are literally 5 min search on google and then the footage, no deeper history behond or what so ever. I can figure out what colour and material shoes are without his input.

One thing he does which is really good is saying how the shoes fit, but then its a relative from foot to foot.

I dont mention his "DJ" skills, or even his rapping because we know where it belongs.

Edit: Even look at his beefs with other sneakerheads... His ego is bigger than his stomach.

Just cause you got little money and put few hours weekly into something dont mean youre all that great, in fact it doesnt mean sh*t.

Last edited:

Why would NikeTown put up a shoe that's not a RD version?
To troll you
Lol, I know right.

sidenotes:I guess a pic shot from that Nike Town has already been posted, and that people have accepted that Mannequin photo(havent seen the photo) as the real RD photo.

I only picked this thread up on follow a week or so back, to soon before that for me but......

Does anyone have the Mannequin photo mentioned by RobTooFresco? Because I don't think I've seen what is actually supposed to be the RD shoe. Maybe I have

Anyone?

Lol, I know right.

sidenotes:I guess a pic shot from that Nike Town has already been posted, and that people have accepted that Mannequin photo(havent seen the photo) as the real RD photo.

I only picked this thread up on follow a week or so back, to soon before that for me but......

Does anyone have the Mannequin photo mentioned by RobTooFresco? Because I don't think I've seen what is actually supposed to be the RD shoe. Maybe I have

Anyone?
Should be in this thread not too far back but if you dont want to look through the thread go to J23app's IG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom